“Rare to find fresh in China…you find it here.”

HH Gourmet Bagels & More
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Shenzhen
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: An Artisan New York Deli has reached China. Items are Homemade -- Bagels, Lox, Specialized Cream Cheeses, Ham, Corned Beef, Pastrami, Candian Bacon, Bagel Chips, Cakes, Cookies, Scones, Lemon Curd, Salads, Soups and much more. Have a great meal and then enjoy a fantastic​ dessert and coffee with free Wifi. We also deliver our bagels and other items nationwide!
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have been frequenting this "bagel shop" since it opened. The test kitchen is always "hopping" with Matt & crew trying all kinds of new tasty treats: the last thing was a new bacon he does fresh, the spicy bacon he ended up putting on a fresh roll and making the dynamite "mr. mark" sandwich which is my personal favorite.!!!

There are always several fresh soups on the menu.

The spinach salad is HUGE and very tasty!!!! I can barely finish it…

I will not even go into desserts except to say there are homemade chocolate chip cookies, scones (try the lemon curd) and the decadent chocolate cheese cake + many MORE.

The Biscuits & gravy are served all hours and there is just no way to find a better "comfort food".

The coffee is very good, I find their Americano to be the very best, even beating out their famous brand served next door.

The atmosphere here is charming and comfortable. Free wifi and a big screen tv.

There is a bulletin board for local news, events etc. If you need to find out anything regarding visas, driving license, Matt is my source. He also speaks fluent Chinese, but he's a native New Yorker.

Lastly, I can't get by without a BAGEL for more than a day or two…these are really authentic, handmade and heavenly.

Enjoy!

2  Thank twodoggzz

Reviewed 26 January 2014

When I have time to read and in need of a quiet place ; this is the place I go and sit. The food is good, fresh, varied with different choices and the team is friendly welcoming you. Good coffee as well.

1  Thank Marie-Laure R
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Fabulous service. Fabulous food.
We love the pulled chicken sandwich and the chocolate cheesecake. We go nearly every single time we're in Shenzhen.

2  Thank Alicia S
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I know that others have raved about the bagels, and I totally agree. However, I was shocked at how tasty, big, delicious, generous....did I say YUM??.... the Spinach Salad is. They make their own bacon, so it is amazing! Proper bacon is quite the luxury in China, so to have this sumptuous salad packed with candied bacon made my heart sing.

Compared to prices of Spinach Salads in other restaurants in the area, the price is very reasonable.

2  Thank Virlane
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My bagel was even better than ones I get back in the states. I had the everything bagel with veggie cream cheese and it was delicious! The menu also offered soups, sandwiches, coffee drinks, and more.
It was easy to find, and the menu had everything in English as well.

1  Thank Sara W