“Indeed the biggest mall in the Bao'an area (smells very nice too!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Haiya Mega Mall

Haiya Mega Mall
Ranked #56 of 486 things to do in Shenzhen
Manila, Philippines
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Indeed the biggest mall in the Bao'an area (smells very nice too!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

You can spend 2 hours easy just walking around (I know i did!). Offers a GREAT selection of different cuisines both at their lower ground foodcourt and at the upper floors. Shops are well organized, having areas of their own. Good signage around and inside the mall. Still a quite a few shops under construction when I got there but you can look at a lot of things already. Price points both from luxury to regular (no, not bargain) is there. They have Tommy Hilfiger, Pierre Cardin, and other int'l brands...oooh and a Samsung store too! I did have a problem getting a cab to go back to my hotel. Not sure if they have a Taxi Bay/Line. I needed to 'adjust my style' - the locals would hail and walk beside the cab until it gets to a full stop, already holding the door handle. Took a good 4 people getting ahead of me before I got the courage to do the same!

Visited September 2013