Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Fuhua
Jiahui Hotel(Shenzhen)
Shangqiu Hotel(Shenzhen)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I have been going to shenzhen for about 3 yrs and my only prefference is the VIENNA hotel.
It is a very comfortable hotel , the rooms are very clean the toilets are very clean the staff is very friendly though there english is not so good. The pizza hut is bang opp the hotel , the
mc donald is in the next building ,so overall its the right choice to stay...

Room Tip: Only stay in the rooms with windows...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This is a great hotel value for the business traveler. English is problem, but the front desk does accomodate to the best of their abilities. The only big problem is all the cigarette smoking by the Chinese men....absolutely unbelieveable! Anytime, any place....no rules apply! The hotel does need to enforce no smoking on their non-smoking floors, lobby, and restaurant. I'd love to see these guys light-up in public in the States! Regardless, I have stayed here for the last 5 years, and always return. Once this hotel rids all the public smoking it will go up a half-star in rating!!!!

Room Tip: 15th floor is best suited for non-smokers.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I stayed there in December 2011 and it was really nice. I was pleasantly surprised since I expected not much because of some of the reviews here. They let me check in very early (9am) and the room was clean and clean (on the 16th floor), nice bathroom with a large shower. Although it was a smoking room (since I was checking in early, there were no non-smoking rooms available), the room wasn't smelly at all. Location was very convinient, people speak only little English, but it was already more English than I expected after having spent three months in China. Internet connectivity was fast (cable is provided) and unlimited. Front desk people were very nice and able to point me to the next train ticket agency (which is only around the corner on the way to the subway station).

I would book the Vienna again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Hotel is stuated very close to electronic market... rooms are not as large as others I stayed in china...almost no lobby space... there is a chineese restaurant instead of looby space.. I stayed in this hotel in mid january this year...the weather was unusually cold in shenzhen standarts.. receptionists were fighting with cold as there is no heating in the lobby at all..I had to wait for samples from a supplies for a few hours there..I suffered a lot...will never forget...another nast detail was that despite the fact that we returned the keys at mid day...reception claimed late departure fee..first time in china...no foreign money echange in hotel..which can be disastrous for some cases ...

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank sailor222
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Same like my last review, i can say its the best hotel in shenzhen, price is best , location is awesome, everything is near by, only swimming pool is not there thats only lack in this hotel, at exibition time price was 338 rmb with unlimited internet with computer, rooms are big enough, if you are in shenzhen then dont ignor this hotel

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business