I was there for the above period stated. Generally the hotel looks very clean and room was really spacious too (not sure if this was because I did a stopover in HK before this). Check in was fast and the front desk was professional. Upon reaching my room, I heard loud karaoke music very distinctly from my room and thought that it was from a local pub around the hotel. The staff was pleasant enough to check if I wanted to change my room, but upon finding out that it was coming from a mid autumn festival function downstairs, I decided to bear with it. However I thought that this was a really nice gesture. The grill has great food, and I highly recommend the grass fed steak.
The only drawback about this place, I personally find the location pretty poor and not near anywhere. Given that trying to get a cab in Shenzhen can be really tough and intimidating (the locals were running towards any cab which stopped to let someone off) , I wouldn't recommend this place unless you were just traveling somewhere near the hotel/worked near the hotel. My personal experience: it took my 45min to get a cab back to the hotel everyday after work which totally spoilt my mood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is Everything. Situated in the Futian Free Trade Zone, Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen is just minutes away from the Huanggang and Futian border crossings with Hong Kong. In only 10 minutes you're in the city center, central business district, and the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. We're 20 minutes from attractions like Windows of the World and Splendid China, as well as the Louhu Railway Station. Plus, we're only 40 minutes from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport (SZX) and 90 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), easily accessible via taxi. Meeting Your Needs. With our Shenzhen Grand Ballroom and 14 function rooms, we have the space you need for a great event. Whatever the reason for your gathering, with complete catering services, natural lighting, excellent audiovisual equipment, and wireless High Speed Internet Access, your event is sure to be a success. Our five restaurants and bars offer a tasty selection of international and local dining. Our 24-meter outdoor swimming pool creates a spectacular visual impact, while a state-of-the-art health club has a 180-degree city view for an exciting exercise experience. Relax after a great workout in the separate plunge pools, steam rooms, and sauna rooms. Stay Your Way. Our 438 spacious guest rooms and suites are loaded with the features and extras we know you love. Keep hydrated with free bottled water daily, and wind down in front of the LCD flat screen television with a cup of hot coffee or tea. Get a great night's sleep on our plush Four Points signature bed. And if you need to take care of business, there's large workspace as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- 4 Points By Sheraton Shenzhen
- Sheraton Shenzhen
- Four Points Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Sheraton
- Shenzhen Four Points