When we arrived:
1. The receptionist cannot find the booking record as we arrived.
2. They asked me to sign and pay again the room charges excluded the deposit. Since I have paid through my visa card before our trip.
3. Our room is facing a dark wall in front of our window, but they asked me to pay the extra for our up-graded room!
When we leave:
1. They asked me to pay the fee of buffet breakfast in the morning, but I did not purchased at their lobby before.
2. The receptionists are refused to talk in cantonese with us. Anyway, some of their colleagues even the front desk manager are cantonese speaker.
3. The total time spent for check-in and check-out almost 80 mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen