Booked in for 6 nights but it was immediately apparent from the jaded room which needed newer furnishings that this was not for me. It is overpriced and poor value for what is an adequate standard only. Location next to the Metro is great but asking at my office, most staff visiting use taxis. For me it is important that there is a place to go running in the morning and there are a couple of parallel roads which are quiet - but dogs. I did not feel comfortable going out for a meal and I did not want to spend any more. So I checked out and enjoyed the rest of my stay in cheaper and better hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen