This is a good clean hotel in a good and reasonably quiet location of Shenzhen. I had a 5 night stay here and was comfortable with some ok facilities. The gym was well appointed and was nice and quiet. The spa was ok - but be prepared to be offered "additional services" :(. There is nothing worse than this when all you want is to have a relaxing massage only to be asked the dreaded "special oil" question. So, unless that's your preference - I'd probably look elsewhere for a massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen