It is my pleasure to rate this Hotel. It's a great that Adam Hipp has in Shenzhen. Adam, Julio, Martin, Baptiste, Alan, Carmen, Alan ... all of the team is very nice and helpful and tries to do everything a business man needs.
There is a nice executive lounge on the 25th floor - as well as a Japanese Restaurant.
The rooms are not big but ok. some of them have kitchens. The Suites are spacious and great. Breakfast is good - you have a great variety between chinese and western food. Breakfast is served on the ground floor and in the executive lounge.
Also the location is great. Located 10m next to the metro station I never used TAXI (there's traffic jam anyway :-)
A big thanks for the team - it was a great stay - I would come again :-)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza is located in the Futian business district, next to Zhuzlin metro station and only 20 minutes from the airport. The hotel features 481 rooms with a choice of bay or mountain views, 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a nightclub, fitnesscentre, sauna and indoor heated swimming pool. The port of Huanggang and the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre are only 15 minutes away. Conference and meeting facilites are also available for up to 350 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Mercure Shenzhen Oriental Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Oriental Ginza Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Grand Accor Oriental Ginza Shenzhen