“Best in Shenzhen”

Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel
Ranked #13 of 2,833 Hotels in Shenzhen
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Brilliant service and environment. I really had a comfortable experience when I was on a business trip to Shenzhen. With a very convenient location, all you need is to be is relaxed. Great staff actually. Definitely recommended.

Room Tip: trust the staff, keep a distance from the road
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear Aaron L, thank you for taking time to share your experience here, and your appreciation will encourage us to offer more brilliant service to all the guests. Thank you again and we are looking forward to your coming to our hotel next time.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I myself really don’t mind staying in a five star or a no star hotel, as long as it gives me comfortable feeling when I am away from home. And staying at Sheraton Shenzhen did reach my expectation. When I called the service center, girls always answered my questions politely and solved my problems. Gentlemen at the lobby can give me a hand when I need them. It was such a nice place for me during the journey.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear zyy1251, thank you for staying in Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, and taking the time to post this review. It's our honor to offer you a convenient stay when you're away from home. Thank you for your recommendation, and hope to see you when you come to Shenzhen next time!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had a great experience with this hotel. The staff are very well trained and managed, and their customer service is very good. I got the sense that that all the staff were trying very hard, although they didn’t always necessarily know quite what to do in every circumstance. But that didn’t usually matter as their gracious manners made up for any confusion about what they were supposed to do. Considering it’s China, they’re certainly well above average.

The decor of the hotel is dark wood, as is common in China, and it can be a bit overwhelming to some guests.

The amenities in the guest room are excellent and very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a very large room, so I’m not sure if all the rooms are so well configured. My room had both a spacious shower and a very large tub. Nice touches included a mirror in the shower, a magnifying mirror, many channels on the TV in a wide range of languages, and amenities like slippers. On my 23rd floor south-facing room, there was absolutely no street noise disturbing me while I slept. I quite liked the breakfast buffet which was included in my room rate.

I was working in the hotel’s meeting rooms, and the service and support from the convention staff was also excellent.

I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear 5Continents3toGo,

Thank you for the great comments and it is good to see that you enjoyed your stay! I will share your feedback with the team and I am sure they will be delighted.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again so that I could personally take care of your room allocation.

中国深圳市福田区福华路大中华国际交易广场,邮政编码 518048
Great China International Exchange Square, Fuhua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048, P.R.China

Reviewed 11 December 2013

The hotel is 2 blocks away from convention center. Convenient location to shopping areas nearby also. Service is great, as expected in the right Sheraton Hotel, from bell, reception, business center, housekeeping and all other staff.
The Sheraton suite is spacious and clean. Although it has a kitchen, but I did not use it. The breakfast at club floor is average. It's a little odd that Four Points Sheraton offered more variety. I requested hypo-allergenic bedding and there was no problem there.
The Havana Bar on the 2nd floor featured live music and offered nice selection of cigars and wines/spirits. It was definitely a nice place to relax.
The only slight issue I had was the noise & music from outside early in couple mornings. I wasn't sure where it was coming from, especially the room was over 20 stories high.
This is definitely one of the hotels I would recommend in Futian, Shenzhen to my friends and families.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank legend2x
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear legend2x,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is good to see that you enjoyed your stay and I have forwarded your comments regarding the Club Lounge to our F&B team who will look into this.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

It is a very good hotel with excellent service and very nice room. I was really tired that day after I went back to hotel, all I can remember was I took a very relaxing shower and sleep like a log as if I was at home. So, what I am trying to say is that, this hotel is a very good one, you can definitely consider it as your first choice when you travel Shenzhen.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear pqI,

Thank you for the wonderful comment!

Please let me know whenever you are in town again, so that I could personally take care of your room allocation.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Had a really good time here. The room is very clean and tidy, love the hot water here. Beds are soft. Location is excellent. Near the underground and some big malls. The hotel is just located in the CBD. If there is more discount then should be better. May come the next time.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Angelchenxy1,

Thank you for the review and it is good to see that you enjoyed your stay!

Please contact me if I ever can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

It was a great experience. I enjoyed the nice room and excellent service during my stay in this hotel. The location is near to my work place, and the transportation is also highly convenient. Another thing that worth mentioning is the fabulous sight! I am pretty much sure that I would like to chose this hotel again next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear YUNKE X,

Thank you for the nice comment and please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again!