“simply wonderful”

Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel
Ranked #13 of 2,830 Hotels in Shenzhen
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Sheraton Shenzhen is such a good place to stay after the long busy day time. Sitting in the club lounge, the CBD night view always calms me down. As for me, a glass of lemonade can tell whether it is a good hotel. And the lemonade at Sheraton club lounge is clear, and fresh, and that’s why I would like to come back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear bombuebue, thank you for staying at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, and for taking the time to post this review. We are glad that you love the lemonade from the Sheraton Club Lounge. And hope you see you when you come to Shenzhen next time!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Good location,nice service! I felt so relaxed in this brand hotel~ It it very convenient as it just locates on the subway station as well as at the CBD, so you can go to your destination in a short time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear alan I, thank you for your time for sharing your experience to others in TripAdvisor. Great location is one of our great features always, and we feel happy that it brought you a convenient stay in our hotel. We are looking forward to your next stay in our hotel!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I spent the night with my boyfriend there. It was really impressive. The hotel is spendid and professional. I really like the food. My boy friend have me a surprise with the great help of the staff, they are so nice! I was moved so much!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Wugengzheng, thank you for staying at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, and for taking the time to post this review. We feel glad that you and your boyfriend both had an impressive stay in our hotel, and it’s our honor to help make the surprise to him. We hope that we can always deliver warm service to our guests and we’ve been making effort on it. Wish you see you and your boyfriend coming back soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Brilliant service and environment. I really had a comfortable experience when I was on a business trip to Shenzhen. With a very convenient location, all you need is to be is relaxed. Great staff actually. Definitely recommended.

Room Tip: trust the staff, keep a distance from the road
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Aaron L, thank you for taking time to share your experience here, and your appreciation will encourage us to offer more brilliant service to all the guests. Thank you again and we are looking forward to your coming to our hotel next time.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I myself really don’t mind staying in a five star or a no star hotel, as long as it gives me comfortable feeling when I am away from home. And staying at Sheraton Shenzhen did reach my expectation. When I called the service center, girls always answered my questions politely and solved my problems. Gentlemen at the lobby can give me a hand when I need them. It was such a nice place for me during the journey.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear zyy1251, thank you for staying in Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, and taking the time to post this review. It's our honor to offer you a convenient stay when you're away from home. Thank you for your recommendation, and hope to see you when you come to Shenzhen next time!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had a great experience with this hotel. The staff are very well trained and managed, and their customer service is very good. I got the sense that that all the staff were trying very hard, although they didn’t always necessarily know quite what to do in every circumstance. But that didn’t usually matter as their gracious manners made up for any confusion about what they were supposed to do. Considering it’s China, they’re certainly well above average.

The decor of the hotel is dark wood, as is common in China, and it can be a bit overwhelming to some guests.

The amenities in the guest room are excellent and very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a very large room, so I’m not sure if all the rooms are so well configured. My room had both a spacious shower and a very large tub. Nice touches included a mirror in the shower, a magnifying mirror, many channels on the TV in a wide range of languages, and amenities like slippers. On my 23rd floor south-facing room, there was absolutely no street noise disturbing me while I slept. I quite liked the breakfast buffet which was included in my room rate.

I was working in the hotel’s meeting rooms, and the service and support from the convention staff was also excellent.

I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear 5Continents3toGo,

Thank you for the great comments and it is good to see that you enjoyed your stay! I will share your feedback with the team and I am sure they will be delighted.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again so that I could personally take care of your room allocation.

Kind regards

sheraton.com | 关注我们的新浪微博
深圳喜来登酒店
SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL
中国深圳市福田区福华路大中华国际交易广场,邮政编码 518048
Great China International Exchange Square, Fuhua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048, P.R.China

Reviewed 11 December 2013

The hotel is 2 blocks away from convention center. Convenient location to shopping areas nearby also. Service is great, as expected in the right Sheraton Hotel, from bell, reception, business center, housekeeping and all other staff.
The Sheraton suite is spacious and clean. Although it has a kitchen, but I did not use it. The breakfast at club floor is average. It's a little odd that Four Points Sheraton offered more variety. I requested hypo-allergenic bedding and there was no problem there.
The Havana Bar on the 2nd floor featured live music and offered nice selection of cigars and wines/spirits. It was definitely a nice place to relax.
The only slight issue I had was the noise & music from outside early in couple mornings. I wasn't sure where it was coming from, especially the room was over 20 stories high.
This is definitely one of the hotels I would recommend in Futian, Shenzhen to my friends and families.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank legend2x
Nitin A, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear legend2x,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is good to see that you enjoyed your stay and I have forwarded your comments regarding the Club Lounge to our F&B team who will look into this.

Please do contact me if you ever plan to visit us again.

Kind regards