“Sophisticated business hotel”

Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel
Ranked #12 of 2,840 Hotels in Shenzhen
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

This is an impressive hotel, from the giant marble lobby space, to the excellent staff, to the very nice and comfortable rooms. A great business hotel. And nice restaurants with an excellent range of food choices. I've tried a few other hotels in Shenzhen, but this is my favorite.

• Stayed: April 2014
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Diana B, thanks for choosing Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. is good to see that you enjoyed your stay. And we are looking forward to your coming back soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is a very nice hotel, but at ~$300USD in China, we should all expect more.

Pros:
---Nice upgraded room
---Breakfast was substantial with good variety and quality; included omelette and noodle stations
---No nickel and dime-ing. No additional charges at checkout to dispute.
---Complimentary water and fruit
---Good location close to Futian immigration, mall across the street, and good restaurant options nearby
---Large, well maintained, and well-staffed club lounge

Cons:
---Service quality and other issues do not justify high room rate
---Some of the food options were astronomically priced; ~$70USD for a seafood buffet?
---Workout room may have seen better days in the past (hopefully); it was messy, with some cracked/worn equipment and duct tape covering parts of the wall. Men's locker room was depressing.
---Rooms would not get cold enough to be comfortable at night (this has been a constant issue with Sheratons in China)
---Difficult to communicate in English with most of the staff. Yes, it's China, but if we wanted to practice our mandarin, we wouldn't spend nearly $300USD to stay at a Starwood property.

Tips:
---Take advantage of the club lounge
---Good affordable pizza shop across the street to the west of the hotel (NYPD pizza)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear tdsbu, thank you for staying at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel and share your experience here with details. It’s our honor that you appreciated the breakfast and hotel location. Regarding to the problems you mentioned about the workout room, since it is managed by a third party company, we have reported to their management team and will keep an eye on the locker room issue. And warm tips for you here, you can check our hotel brand website time by time via Sheraton.com/Shenzhen, you will find some seasonal promotions with great discounts. At last, thank you for your support as always. We can’t wait to see you at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel next time.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed 3 nights at the hotel and location is very convenient especially when attending convention. Subway station entrance is next to hotel and a big mall across the street.

Very courteous check in staff and they make your initial experience with the hotel wonderful. Front Office Manager Nitin Abbi is extremely professional and warmth and took the time to personally greet you. Make you feel welcome and appreciated. Great hospitality all over. Definitely stay at this hotel on my next trip back to Shenzhen. DC

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Global1988, thanks for staying with Sheraton Shenzhen Futian hotel, and also sharing your comments here. We are glad that staying in our hotel delivered you great convenience during your trip in Shenzhen. And your appreciation would be special power for our progressing. We are all looking forward to your return, hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Spent 7 nights in this hotel for the 2nd time this year. Hotel is good. The room was upgraded to a bit larger room which was nice. The room also cooled down better than when I was here in January. I was on a non-smoking floor and it was clean and quiet.
Breakfast was included in our package. it was a great breakfast with many options.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear ryanpeg, thanks very much for sharing the comments here. We are glad that you are satisfied with your stay in our hotel. Thank you for your support as always, and we are looking forward to seeing you next time when you return!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel is a bit dated on China standards but the rooms and lobby were all still holding up very nicely.
What made our trip even more pleasurable was the fantastic staff. From the managers to the concierge and all the other staff, they very very learnedly and interested in helping us in any way. Most hotels in China are overstaffed, but here I felt they were exceptionally helpful!
The location is also great, right next to two metro lines and across from a nice shopping mall.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank shlooza1
Nicole W, Manager at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear shlooza1, It is our honor that you have found our services met with your expectations. Your recognition of our associates is most appreciated and we are pleased that we have taken initiative to ensure you have a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share the complements and we looking forward your next stay with Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

It's my first time been in Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. I found it's next to the subway and convenient to wherever I want to go. What's more, I can see Lianhua Mountain from my room. Bravo. I will come here agin when I come to SZ next time.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Mariajoho

Dear Mariajoho, Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are glad to hear that you have had a great time staying with Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. We are looking for your next stay with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

It's my second time come to Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel. This time I used my starpoints to redeem two nights stays. Still statisfied to the service. The first night when I back to my room, something wrong with the room key and when I came to front desk o ask them for help, they were not just refresh the room key for me but also accompany me to the room in case the room key didn't work again. One more thng that touched me is that they still remember the room I like and assign it to me. I just freely mention when I check out last time. Next time I will still choosing this hotel when I come to Shenzhen.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank alison J

Dear, alison J, It was a great pleasure having you with us at Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel recently. Whilst we are flattered by your complements, we are more glad to know that we have been able to meet with your expectations. As a hospitality industry, we would like you to know that it has been an honour to be of service. We will strive to enhance our products to meet expectations of our valued guests like yourself. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!