“Amazing”

Ranked #54 of 537 Hotels in Zhuhai
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I went on a trip to Zhuhai to help the local school, Zhuhai Experimental Middle School, with software we gave them to increase our partnership, The hotel itself looks spectacular from the moment we saw it, the moment we stepped in the the reception, its was amazing, In the day the glass roof has water filtered over it to keep it cool, I stayed in a double room with my friend Joe, the beds were lovely, the felt a bit hard for the first few minuites but then it was brilliant, I think it was memory foam, the only downside was we had to get up at 6:30 every day, The pool was massive and nice and warm, There are top class shops on the ground floor. This hotel is AMAZING!

Room Tip: Take lots of photos!
Stayed April 2011
1 Thank FergusH2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 4 August 2009

It's very hard to put a personal review of this hotel because as the title of this review says I was not alone and had no time to delve any deeper than keeping our students happy!
And, you know, happy they were.
The Zhuhai Dehan is advertised as a 5-star hotel and it certainly looks it on first arrival. An impressive front to the hotel and a grand and spacious lobby.
They did a great job in bunching us all together although they stated we had our own floor of rooms to ourselves I did see on my patrols a large group of other guests with us on our floor. But that did not cause any trouble. They also stationed a security guard throughout the night on our floor to keep wandering students in their rooms.

The rooms were standard and nothing very 5-star about them but they were clean (bar a few stains on the carpet) and spacious enough. It did look very murky early in the morning though.

Breakfast was an orderly buffet set up and although very Chinese based there was something for everyone.
Overall a good and well run hotel that could keep our bunch of students happy and content.

Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank Colin G
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2007

I stayed here as part of an international conference. It was my first trip to mainland China.

The hotel met all your expectations for an international business hotel. The facilities were mostly fine.

The room: my bedroom was fine, though the bed was *exceptionally* hard. Some of my colleagues took to putting the spare quilt under the bottom sheet, to give a little extra padding.

Catering: I think they were trying very hard to offer a mix of western and Chinese food. I'm afraid the western food was barely recognisable. It was all well-prepared and fresh, though. If you go to China, you must expect Chinese food!

Hotel staff and lobby: the staff were friendly and helpful, thought they spoke little English.

Gym: the hotel web site implied there was an extensive "body building room". It was rather limited, I'm afraid, with a few dumbells, a Smith machine which fell apart when I used it, and a few cardio machines. 3/10.

• Liked — Made China not feel so much like a far-away place
  • Disliked — I like Chinese food, but after a week of it, I really wanted something else
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank doc_M
Travellers also viewed these Zhuhai hotels
Harbour View Hotel And Resort
#14 of 537 in Zhuhai
Zhuhai Marriott Hotel
Zhuhai Marriott Hotel
#1 of 537 in Zhuhai

Been to Dehan Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dehan Hotel

Property: Dehan Hotel
Address: No.2 Jida Road, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai 519015, China
Region: China > Guangdong > Zhuhai
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #54 of 537 Hotels in Zhuhai
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Dehan Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dehan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.