Obviously, everything is bigger and better at Hilton which is right across. But, this hotel is smaller and has a cozy touch. I find this a good value for staying at the Yalong Bay where the traditonal top-tier hotels / resorts are.
Somethings you may want to know before booking:
1. The beach (which is adjacent to Hilton's) is not attached to the hotel - you need to ride a buggy which takes you over.
2. There are various different types of villas to choose from - villas definitely outnumbered rooms. Try to book a Thai Villa
3. Have not tried the restaurants except for breakfast - would say its average but please do try to go early. Also went to the bar for drinks and found it to be nice in the hot afternoons.
4. The pool was okay, there is a "slide" section connecting the two pools - I like the side of the pool next to room with pool access.
5. All rooms face the pool.
6. The spa is simple but was reasonably priced. The massage was excellent!!!
7. The staff seemed to be quite attentive and was quite willing to help during my stay.
Overall, I would recommend this if you want a short holiday and do not have a huge budget. If you would like to try some local food, there is a restaurant near the hotel (cross the road and turn left). Only a 5-min walk.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Sanya Yalong Bay Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Sanya Yalong Bay Hotel Sanya
- Accor Sanya Yalong Bay