“Awesome.”
Review of Sanya Backpackers

Sanya Backpackers
Ranked #2 of 260 Speciality Lodging in Sanya
Reviewed 25 September 2010

Jane is a helpful host with brilliant English. The beach is a few minutes's walk away and the rooms are great quality

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 September 2010

My friend and I stayed for 4 nights in the best hostel in Sanya. Chris, the owner of the hostel, is really a cool guy and very helpful. We went out with him for dinner, had some drinks together and he also organized a trip in the rainforest for us. The room, common area and the shared bathroom weren´t fancy, but very clean and towels were changed every day. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The other guest were mainly backpackers and young coulples. I would really recommend everybody to stay at this hostel.
Yvonne from Germany

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2010

My friend and I moved to this hostel after 2 other bad hostel experiences in Sanya. Right away Chris and his staff were very welcoming and kind. My friend and I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed every bit of it. The rooms were very clean, and Chris was very engaged with us...he even joined us for some drinks one night! If I return to Sanya, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I had great time with Chris, the manager in Sanya, Hainan. Chris arranged some great nightlifes in bar, club, etc, and excellent dinner such as Chinese Hot Pot. I stayed at the clean hostel, played on the beautiful Dadonghai Beach, and really enjoyed my vacation. I hope to see him again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2010

Place was very easy to find (well we had directions and address written in chinese just in case) from airport. Unfortunately we met Chris at the morning when we left. Great guy he was ! The staff was VERY helpful and friendly. They could not speak very good english but we managed to get along fine with their bad english and our awful chinese :D
We highly recommend this place !

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2010

We stayed 16 days at this wonderful hostel. Chris the owner and his staff is incredible. The service was better than in a five star hotel, we felt totaly taken care of, they really made us feel at home. Chris took us on great adventures. He even took us to dinner and went out partying with us. We had the best time and made friends for life. We absolutly recommend everybody to stay at Sanya Backpacker Hostel the best hostel in Sanya.
/Andreas and Jessica, Sweden

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2010

I've stayed at Sanya Backpackers three times now and each time has been a wonderful experience. Chris really takes a lot of pride in his place, makes sure his guests comfortable, and has fun suggestions for things to do. His staff is also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends and would love to come back!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Sanya hotels
Hedong
MGM Grand Sanya
#17 of 1,366 in Sanya
Haitang Bay
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Sanya Haitang Bay

Been to Sanya Backpackers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sanya Backpackers

Address: No.1 Type 1 Villa , Luming Community, Haihua Road, Dadonghai, Sanya 572021, China
Region: China > Hainan > Sanya
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #2 of 260 Speciality Lodging in Sanya
Price Range: £9 - £30 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Sanya Backpackers 2*
We are Singaporean operated hostel providing SAFE, CLEAN and COMFORTABLE accommodation for backpackers and travellers in Hainan, China. Located in Dadonghai, Sanya, we are just a very short walk(3 mins)to the beach. By day, where all the sea activities begin and by night all the party starts. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience to bring back home.We also offer surfing lessons, PADI scuba diving courses and outdoor adventures. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sanya Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.