Overall it is a great experience. Upgraded to a villa, nice treat. You have all you want for a beach holiday here, but nothing to do with luxury. Let me start with those go well.
- roomy villa with private pool
- complementary mini-bar and nespresso
- ugly lobby and poorly designed common pool, IMO. Not possible to real swim, only to plunge.
- breakfast is good when only a few guests on the first day; on the second day it is chaos like in any mass large resort.
- in the middle of nowhere. far from anything, but the hotel taxi service is efficient and reasonably priced.
The service is just ok. staff are well trained to serve, but not serving from the heart you can tell.
Frankly speaking it is still a good choice in Sanya and I would recommend to those who do not want fly far to SE Asia for a beach holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished by its contemporary architecture styled on the French Riviera, Conrad Sanya Haitang Bay features 92 luxurious villas and rooms overlooking the blue ocean, set in a secluded haven, surrounded by tropical gardens. Upon check-in guests are ensured of an unforgettable arrival experience with unbeatable tropical views. Our friendly Conrad Sanya Haitang Bay Team provides each guest with dedicated professional and personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conrad Sanya Haitang Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Sanya Haitang Bay Hotel Sanya