We stayed for 3 nights in a deluxe mountain view room. The balcony is big and the room is clean and bright with sufficient lighting. Big flat TV with many channels to choose from. Bathroom is spacious with both shower and bath tub.
The swimming pool is average but the beach is gorgeous. We tried some of the activities (yoga and spa training) organized by the hotel. It's amazing to practise yoga on the green with the sea wave as background music and the wonderful sea/sky/trees as backdrop.
We had a delicious and money for value seafood dinner at the famous food stall "Chun Yuen" (literal meaning "Spring Garden") in the city centre. It would be nice if the hotel can offer paid (I think free ride may not be feasible as it takes 30 mins by taxi and costs RMB60 one way) shuttle bus to the city centre.
Free internet service is also highly recommended for a 5-star hotel like Marriott.
The hotel homepage said the taxi fee to the airport is RMB150 which is acutally RMB120(arranged by the hotel) or even lower if you call the taxi on your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a pristine sweeping 7 km crescent of white-sand beach cupped by rainforest covered mountains and caressed by crystal-clear waters, the resort’s 452 rooms offer commanding views of the famous Yalong Bay. The direct access private beach is complimented by a large 10 hectare tropical garden perfect for peaceful walks in the sea breeze. Multiple swimming pools, a dedicated Kids Club, and signature Quan Spa ensure the complete resort experience while an Ocean Front Wedding Chapel, outdoor self-contained meeting center surrounded by water features combined with a range of conference rooms offer innovative venues for meetings and celebrations of all kinds. Two championship golf courses are easily accessible from the popular resort which itself is just a 30 minute drive from Sanya Phoenix International Airport and a 10 minute drive from Yalong Bay high-speed train station. Whether dining at the award winning Japanese restaurant or strolling across the Bermuda grass beach lawn, Sanya Marriott Resort & Spa is the best choice for an authentic beach holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Sanya Marriott Yalong Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanya Marriott Yalong Bay Hotel Sanya
- Sanya Marriott Yalong Bay Resort And Spa
- Sanya Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Sanya