One of the worst hotels I have stayed in. My bad experience in chronological order upon arrival are:
1. Upon arriving at the hotel by cab, the bell boy pulled only 1 of the 2 medium-sized luggages to the lobby while I had to pull my own.
2. The group of 3 bell boys directed us to the lift lobby instead of carrying our luggages to our rooms.
3. Small toilet, with bad urine smell. The towel needs replacement. The pillows smell really bad.
4. Safe deposit box in my room was not working and they could not fix it till about 6 hours later.
5. The LAN cable in my friend's room next door was not working and they claim there is nothing they could do.
6. The mini-bar in my room is locked and they refused to open it until I raised my temper at them after having to reason with them for 1 hour.
7. My mini-bar in my friend's room is completely empty and they refused to replenish the bar.
8. Hotel security kept trying to coerce us to take the hotel transport out to city instead of taking a cab. Told us we cannot board the cab in front of the hotel. The listed price shown to us was over RMB 100 while the trip by cab actually cost us only RMB 30.
9. Paid for my stay in full cash plus another RMB 800 deposit and yet they don't even allow me to sign for room service costing RMB 371.
10. Had late lunch at the Chinese restaurant and when we were the only table left, the aircon was turned off immediately.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tianfuyuan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tianfuyuan Resort Sanya
- Tianfuyuan Hotel Sanya