My husband and I stayed with our children, ages 7 and 10 for 5 nights. Wish it were longer.... The moment the driver at the airport handed me a cold towel I knew this was going to be an exceptional hotel. The grounds are gorgeous with the outstanding landscaping and 7 spectacular pools. The room (which was upgraded just because) was very nice and comfortable even for the 4 of us. The pool bar was great for daily mojitos which were the best! Also, the kiddies loved their complimentary ice cream everyday at 3:30! The staff was very courteous and aimed to please. Have to also mention the unbelievable breakfast buffet! Absolutely would come back here in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the privacy of a secluded 1.2 Km nationally protected coral bay and nestled amongst lush tropical flora, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is an exclusive retreat where nature is celebrated and tranquillity is assured. The luxury resort features a series of private low rise and villa accommodation with ocean and tropical garden views, innovative restaurants and bars, recreational facilities for both adults and children, a blissful Spa Village and distinctive indoor and outdoor conference and banqueting facilities. Located just 20 minutes from Sanya International Airport, the luxury resort provides convenient access to all of the area's major tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Sanya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Hotel Sanya
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Sanya