Arrived in a Typhoon but the welcome of the staff and the upgraded room put the weekend back on track. The resort design and number of swimming pools meant that we always found a quiet couple of sun loungers to relax. Restaurant and bar selection were great, fantastic meal at the Fresh looking out over the ocean. Staff were excellent and level of service higher than expected. (one of my biggest concerns visiting Sanya was that the resort would be crowded and noisy, which wasn’t the case. I think the Typhoon will have kept people away, however based on this trip we will definitely visit again).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the privacy of a secluded 1.2 Km nationally protected coral bay and nestled amongst lush tropical flora, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is an exclusive retreat where nature is celebrated and tranquillity is assured. The luxury resort features a series of private low rise and villa accommodation with ocean and tropical garden views, innovative restaurants and bars, recreational facilities for both adults and children, a blissful Spa Village and distinctive indoor and outdoor conference and banqueting facilities. Located just 20 minutes from Sanya International Airport, the luxury resort provides convenient access to all of the area's major tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Sanya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Hotel Sanya
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Sanya