“Great service...”
Review of Hilton Zhengzhou

Ranked #3 of 1,462 Hotels in Zhengzhou
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel whilst waiting for my flight from Zhengzhou airport which is about a 30 minute drive. Traffic in Zhengzhou is awful and the road layout badly designed, so avoid driving there if possible. The staff here are great and the rooms are some of the best I have stayed in. The hotel is well located (if walking) many shops and restaurants both western and Chinese to choose from, the tube station is a 5 minute walk, just turn right as you exit the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank steven j
hiltonzz, Manager at Hilton Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Greetings from Hilton Zhengzhou, your own getaway from the city-in the city!

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to publish your review on our hotel.

I would like to thank you again for your comments as it is only through feedback like yours that we are able to continuosely monitor and improve the quality of our products and services.

Neige Yuan
Director of Operations

There are newer reviews for Hilton Zhengzhou

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I recently returned to this Hilton for a second stay on business. I and my guests (6 colleagues in total each on a different schedule) were treated wonderfully and all arrivals and departures were handled smoothly. The gym was open and functioning well, the pool and sauna was open and well cared for although the steam rooms were not working yet. The Italian Restaurant was open now and had some delicious dishes. Bravo to the western restaurant manager! Our rooms were comfortable even in the 99 F heat of early June thanks to the staff who thoughtfully positioned us away from the afternoon sun. The wine list had some very drinkable offerings which is unusual outside of Shanghai, Bravo Mabel! My only complaint was that when we found a wine we liked, there was only 1 or 2 bottles in stock. Luckily our wine-drinkers were few or we would have finished everything drinkable.

Buy more New Zealand and Chilean wines, I'll be back in August!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Greetings from Hilton Zhengzhou, your own getaway from the city-in the city!

We are very pleased to see that you were satisfied with our facilities and services during your stay at the newly opened Hilton Zhengzhou. I also noted your comments in regards to the limited wine in stock which I have passed to my Food & Beverage Manager to follow up and prepare enough stocking in the future.

I am also delighted to share your kind comment to my western restaurant manager and our service staff which will surely encourage them.

Neige Yuan
Director of Operations

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My first Hilton stay in China. This is a new hotel and the service level of staff were consistently exceptional. They must have a very good training programme. When the staff saw me carrying a luggage, they will run to you to take it from me. In the restaurant when I raised my hand, more than one staff will come immediately. They proactively offer excellent services and refuse to take tips. The room is very modern. There is a light arond each button. Moreover, there is a digital clock on the phone. The closet light is not automatic - I like this a lot as in China there were quite a few hotels the closet light couldn't be turned off as the closet door had problem. The bed is very comfortable. In the breakfast, there were a few local dishes of Zhengzhou which were of good quality. The hotel is an excellent choice of value for money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lau_traveller
hiltonzz, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015

Dear Lau_traveller,

Thanks for staying at Hilton Zhengzhou and sharing your experience which is very important to us.

We are very pleased to know your satisfaction about this stay. We hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled serviced helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed June 1st for one night in suite. Excellent could not fault the room. Even afternoon tea was brought to my room with cakes. Very nice touch.
Swimming pool is good all one depth. Life guard monitored swimmers
They have a nice room for playing pool / snooker.
Executive lounge is only offering coffee etc but nice room.
Lobby lounge has happy hour - menu of available drinks -snacks come a tray - not pick your buffet style.
Had evening meal but by 8pm certain foods not available.
All staff were very polite.
Would stay again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank BritinChina1963

Dear BritinChina1963,

Thanks for staying at Hilton Zhengzhou and sharing your feedback with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had been waiting literally years for this hotel to open and I finally got to stay in it and it exceeded my expectations. I had the joy of being welcomed as a Diamond HHonors member and being escorted to check-in at the new Executive Lounge at the top of the hotel. The Executive Floors Supervisor, Elsa, checked me in and notified us that we would be enjoying a suite upgrade. The suite was absolutely wonderful and Elsa made it a point to get to know each of our preferences and direct her staff to help us in any way possible. She even took the time at the end of the stay to develop a personal profile on us with photo to keep for our next stay! Our entire 5 day stay was a joy and the suite really helped us when we entertained family and friends. We loved our stay so much we reserved another room for my in-laws so they could enjoy the hotel as well. The breakfast in the restaurant was international top notch with some local dishes that my wife really enjoyed. Lobby, lounge, restaurant, and other staff got to know us personally and greeted us every time. Within a couple days the place felt like a new home we never wanted to leave. The stay even exceeded our experience at the JW Marriott in Shanghai and the world famous Park Hyatt Tokyo. The staff does need to continue to work to improve their English but as a new property in this part of China, the limitation is understood. Prices for services are high and on par with Western high end hotels, not at China levels. Room rates are very good and present a great value. Will definitely be back on our future visits. I just wish there were more hotels with service like it in the US and other parts of the world!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear dmodemd,

Thanks for choosing Hilton Zhengzhou and sharing your staying experience with us.

We are very pleased to know your feedback about this stay. We hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled serviced helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Thank you for your business, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I've stayed here twice due to its great location that is right in the city center.
It's a brand new hotel, very clean and westernized, and the service is so friendly and polished which can be rarely seen in Zhengzhou.
The room is quiet and the bed's hardness is just right, the room size is decent.
The food from the lobby cafe is good, there are various selections that include Western, Japanese and Chinese foods.
I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sansan_lai
hiltonhefei27, General Manager at Hilton Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Maximilian Pleyer

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel was opened about six months ago the service is great the room is nice but a bit small check in took way to long so later they sent goodies to my room like fruits and chocolates which I couldn't eat but it was appreciated. The concierge was terrific in all ways possible. The bed comfortable and the shower very good.
All in all a good hotel and will write off the hiccups and say it is because the hotel is new.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mashgiach
hiltonhefei27, General Manager at Hilton Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Greetings from Hilton Zhengzhou, your own getaway from the city-in the city!

We are very pleased to see that you were satisfied with our facilities and services during your stay at the newly opened Hilton Zhengzhou. I also noted your comments in regards to the check in speed which I have passed to my Front Office Manager to organize further training to speed up the check in.

I am delighted to share your kind comment to my Concierge team which will surely encourage them.

Maximilian Pleyer