“Nice stay”

Boyi Boutique Hotel
Ranked #181 of 1,493 Hotels in Suzhou
Reviewed 26 July 2011

We booked this hotel for our buisness stay in china mainly based on its good rating on internet. And it is a unique little gem, really.

i feel good during stay at Hotel ONE ,their facilities are superb. Main attraction was their home theater.
i like their service
i like their breakfast
rooms were very clean and hygienic

Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ersanjaytyagi

Reviewed 1 May 2011

Honestly, I was a bit apprehensive about staying at Hotel One initially, because of its location. It's a good 10 to 15 minute taxi ride from the city centre. However, the location turned out not to be a big issue, because it was easy to get a taxi to and from the hotel. What really impressed me about Hotel One is its helpful staff. Not only do they speak good English, but they are also very friendly and helpful. I foolishly left a brand new, small digital camera behind in my room. I discovered that on the day I was about to leave for Hong Kong from Shanghai. I called the hotel immediately and was told that they had found my camera. Since I was leaving for Hong Kong, I asked the staff if they could send the camera to Hong Kong. The Guest Relations Manager, Ms. Cynthia Yen took the trouble of finding a courier that is willing to send a camera out of China. To cut the long story short, I received my camera a few days after I arrived in Hong Kong and it is in great working conditions. I was so grateful to the Ms. Cynthia Yen, who personally called me twice in Hong Kong to keep me informed of the progress and how I could pay for the shipping charges. I didn't expect this kind of service from a small hotel, so I was thoroughly impressed. The staff was pretty much on the square and they went the distance to help me get back my camera, and more importantly, the photographs of my China trip!

The room that we stayed at, the Spa Room, was modern and comfortable. The spa service was excellent too. We hired a rental car from the hotel for a day (10 hours) to tour around an ancient water village, and the city centre of Suzhou. It was well worth it.

Room Tip: The standard room is also nice
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ishiiwife
Reviewed 27 March 2011

The rooms are very large. Has all the facilities. A 40inch flat TV, with DVD , a compuer connection. A virtual min office, with all the office stationary.
The hotel staff speak fluenet English, and eager to help . Very good decor

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank rajesh60
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Stayed here on a business/leisure trip. While a distance from historic SuZhou and a long way from the SIP, I really enjoyed my time here. The facade is nothing to get excited about and the huge parking lot in front of it is filled with buses for those visiting the amusement park, giving the front the appearance of a coach terminal!!! Once inside the surroundings are tasteful, cool even. The rooms are great...very modern, big enough and the "business center" was pretty cool. I did not partake in F&B, but all reviews speak well of it. The winner for me was the service. English speaking and informative. Being an ex-pat and receiving that level of service is the most important thing for me in a Chinese hotel stay. These guys nailed it. There is also a Malones just opened up down the road if you are hanging for a decent hamburger and a Guiness.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 9 June 2009

• Stayed: June 2009
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 7 June 2009

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed 21 October 2008

Cheap & Good. Booked this because it's close to the office & it's very affordable, as compared to some other hotels.
Wonderful room - contemporary design, new furniture, LCD TV ...
Location's not too bad
- near to Shang Ye Jie, a street lined up with many restaurants.
- near to Emerald Square, shopping & plenty of restaurants.
Cons - a little far away from Guan Qian Jie & SIP.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)