“I LOVE THIS HOTEL”

Fraser Suites Suzhou
Ranked #561 of 1,475 Hotels in Suzhou
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The hotel especially comfortable, my friend recommended me to come over to play, very close from here to the downtown area, the floor is also particularly high, I live in this view of the special good, can see the whole park environment, here is the highest in suzhou. I like this hotel, services and facilities are very good, the environment, living here like family's feeling, I am very happy with them.

Room Tip: The room is very good and the service is satisfied.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I like this hotel, the geographical location is superior and the main traffic is convenient.The front desk staff is very enthusiastic,and the service is considerate and meticulous.I am very satisfied with the room facilities , as living in our own home. It is comfortable.The restaurant is very clean and tidy.I will introduced other friends and family to live.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Good suites hotel in Suzhou Industrial Park.Great service with friendly and helpful staff.Room sare large and very upgraded.Gym is 24 hours just with room key card to go inside.The location is good as it is next to the metro station.It's convenience to go downtown for sightseeing.I will highly recommend this hotel for long stay and vacation.

Room Tip: Higher floor have a good view
1  Thank Chan L
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The hotel service is good, the environment is superior, the room is comfortable, the hotel also gave me a birthday gift, I am very happy, my mother thought the hotel more than any other hotel number. My dad said that the next time I come to suzhou also will choose the serviced apartments - frasers suits

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Would highly recommend this hotel. Have stayed in it several times and always found it an enjoyable experience. The staff are wonderful and go out of their way to make you feel at home. They have seasonal events that they invite all the guests to, to try and make you feel more at home which is lovely (especially around Christmas!) The rooms were spacious and clean. All had good A/C/heating. The food is great. Around the hotel are plenty of little bars, a nightclub and lots of restaurants. Was spoilt for choice for food! Very close to the metro, which meant I could get around Suzhou very easily and the staff were good about helping in that regard too. Can't say enough positive things! Go and see for yourself.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014

“Great place for family to stay”
We stayed 3month in Fraser Suites Suzhou, it’s a great place for family to stay. We lived in a great and big enough 2-bed room apartment, its not like those expensive hotels at all, most like a home, I was really surprised. While my husband was working, I could just relax or napping in the room or go for shopping with my daughter. Its located at a very convenient CBD area in Suzhou SIP, 15min walk to Jinji Lake to enjoy the fresh air and nice view, and watch water Fountain Show in every Fri & Sat. 2min to metro, plenty of restaurants around. There is beautiful traditional garden in 6th floor and a big very clean outdoor swimming pool, self-serviced juice bar, gym, yoga room and sauna etc. one thing I really like is everywhere is well-organized and quiet, honestly im a picky person, but nothing I could complain about this holiday except the air pollution.

Room Tip: Large and sunny
1  Thank Eden joy C
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My girlfriend and i stayed for 8weeks and enjoyed a lot in Suzhou. Their staff are very friendly, they don’t treat like a cold customer, but like a family member. We attended their Anniversary Celebration in May, was very private, and I met some new friends at that night. Once I forgot to turn off the “DND” for 2days, their staff so worried and rang to check if we are ok. Some ppl may don’t like it, but U can see they really care and take responsibility for guests. We were so touched when my girlfriend received a book and birthday card for her birthday from Fraser. its a great experience, and we 100% sure will go there again one day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple