“Great stay for biz trip ”

Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou
Ranked #2 of 1,474 Hotels in Suzhou
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This is my 2nd stay in the hotel.
I really like the convenient location, very close if also need travel to Shanghai or Suchou.
During the night, I also enjoy the bar here, which with live band everyday. Or can use the SPA & GYM here.
Overall covered all necessary service you need.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Allen T
Tonino L, Marcom at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Chin-Yi T,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide you with a memorable experience. Many guests choose this hotel because of the good location and the facilities like bar/SPA&GYM. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We traveled to Suzhou because friend's recommendation The service here is really nice, from the begging we check-in the the end we check-out. The staffs here gave us so much help. We lived in Shanghai, those kind of service is the best in China. All the requests can be perfectly Handel. The hotel is fine, i'd prefer the good service here, especially thanks to the Concierge staffs, they gave us great help, show us what's to explore. ,where to eat, saved us so much time. Also the room cleaner is good, they made my personal things in such a nice order. It’s a recommend from my side. Will come back if we got chance...

Room Tip: Room facing the lake is fantastic. another choice is facing the Garden, Choose the No. 2 building...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Tonino L, Marcom at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Amy S,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service made your stay experience more memorable. Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is a high-end private boutique hotel located along Jinji Lake. Amazing garden view and lake view make this hotel distinctive and elegant. Equipped with modern facilities, all our guest rooms are spacious and have clear partition function. Personalized service help deliver a distinguished stay experience for guest. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve. Thank you for your good comment once again and we are looking forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The writer travels to China frequently and stays in a range of Hotels. Business took us to Suzhou and we booked a night on the way through. Superb. This Hotel provides welcome respite from the hustle of china. From the minute of arrival through to departure everything is provided with the best service and attitude. The rooms are great, the staff are fantastic and we enjoyed the food. We checked out the next morning planning to continue with the trip, but at the end of the day made our way back for one more night. Wish it could be more. This is the best Hotel in China.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Tonino L, Marcom at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Daniel T,
Thank you for your stay with us at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou and leaving us such a valuable feedback! We are pleased to know that you were impressed by our service, room and food. Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is a high-end private boutique hotel located along Jinji Lake. Amazing garden view and lake view make this hotel distinctive and elegant. Equipped with modern facilities, all our guest rooms are spacious and have deluxe amenities. Danny’s Kitchen provides guest with authentic and delicious French foods and we are happy you like it. Your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our quality even further as we hope to exceed over our guest expectations. Thank you once again, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The best hotel that I know!

The staff is unbelievable!
I felt like a king!
The beauty of the hotel is surreal!
The sounds, scents and flavors .... unbelievable!

Congratulations!!!

It was a dream...

I'd like to return...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Celso G

Dear Celso G ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff and environment made your stay experience more memorable. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve. Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

very nice hotel,I stay in the hotel 2days.The good service give me a great experience.TNX the warm service from the service center .Next time I still chose The Lamborghini Suzhou when I come back suzhou.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Tonino L, Marcom at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Galen C,
Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service has made your stay experience more memorable. Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is a high-end private boutique hotel located along Jinji Lake. Amazing garden view and lake view make this hotel distinctive and elegant. Equipped with modern facilities, all our guest rooms are spacious and have deluxe amenities. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve. Thank you for your good comment once again and we are looking forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Toninio Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is a great Hotel. I had high expectations due to the many positive comments I had read online, but the provided service lived up to my expectations.
The appearance of the hotel is perfect. The location at the lake is beautiful, the gardens provide a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere.
The design in the rest of the hotel is tasteful and gave me a warm and welcome feeling.
The Front Desk staff works very efficient and friendly. I was greeted kindly by the staff and the checkin procedure went smoothly.
The room size is decent, and the equipment is very friendly in its use.
Overall the hotel gave me a great experience, the food was good, the people were friendly and the room facilities were luxurious and comfortable.
Next time I am in the area, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Damien H
Tonino L, Marcom at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Damien H,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our environment, room and services made your stay experience more memorable. Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou is a high-end private boutique hotel located along Jinji Lake. Amazing garden view and lake view make this hotel distinctive and elegant. Equipped with modern facilities, all our guest rooms are spacious and have clear partition function. Danny’s Kitchen is the first and genuine French restaurant in Suzhou and has very elegant environment and beautiful lake views and we are very glad that you like it. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve. Thank you for your good comment once again and we are looking forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

From the moment we stepped out of the car and were escorted to our room expectations were very high. The setting, gardens and lobby were very tasteful and a calm relief from the traffic outside. The room, while a bit on the small side was comfortable and generally well equipped. Certain things like the sockets under the seating console was in rather an odd place as it meant the cord from the lamp on the table was draped dangerously across the gap, so you needed to step over it to get to the coffee maker. The table did not make an ideal work station but at least it was somewhere to put the laptop.
The things that let me down were, I expected a turn down service and a refresh of the towels in the room each evening, did not happen the first night but let it go. Second night as we were going into dinner I asked at reception if someone could look at the AC as we found the room very hot, literature in the room lead me to believe I could set the room independently to my desired temperature. On our return nothing had been done and again no turn down service. I called reception for someone to come and look at it, someone from maintenance appeared who spoke no English, eventually a young lady from the front desk appeared to explain the AC is set for the whole hotel and will only go down to 22C we found this unpleasantly warm and asked for the duvets to be removed which seemed to cause a lot of confusion, blankets were brought as replacement although not requested, I also pointed out we had not had a turn down again. Fresh towels were bought at this point. I found the general lack of English quite frustrating, many would say I should converse in the language of the hotel, but I cannot. On the other hand I do not hold myself out to be an international brand.
There were several more instances of the breakdown in language barrier, most of the waiting staff in Danny's Kitchen had little or no English. The last straw was when we approached the desk for dinner we were immediately asked if we wanted the set menu to which we replied yes, we were escorted up in a lift to floor above and then presented with the A la Carte menu. We tried in vane to get the set menu which was on an easel outside Danny's Kitchen on the floor below but the waiting staff just looked at us at blankly. Eventually a manager approached who seemed to understand what we wanted, disappeared then declared that it was only available at lunch time. As we were not exactly sure at this point whether that was the case or not we proceeded to order from the A la Carte. Delicious entrée of Tuna Wasabi rolls, nice wine, so far so good. Main course of Thai beef curry .... terrible, horrible fatty chewy meat. When we complained the manageress from downstairs appeared, she apologised and brought us two desserts in compensation. When we had signed and left we went back downstairs to check the information on the board which stated the set menu was available until 21.00hrs, we were seated in plenty of time so should have been able to order from that menu.
As our meals were not exactly pleasant I felt the need to air my grievances once again with reception, again due to lack of English could not get my point across. I was trying to say that the staff should be more aware of the products and be able to communicate with guests.
On check out the following morning we were approached by one of the managers who proffered a small gift in compensation, all a little bit too late.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Tonino L, Marcom at Tonino Lamborghini Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Sharon,
Thank you for your recent stay at Tonino Lamborghini Boutique Hotel Suzhou and leaving us such a valuable and comprehensive review.
We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience our service have caused you. Thank you very much for bringing all the issues to our attention. We take our guests’ feedback very seriously because it enables us to improve the quality of the hotel to better meet the needs of our guests. Please rest assured that proper actions have been taken to rectify issues that were brought up. Ms. Doris Lei, our Director of Rooms would like to respond to you personally and will sent an email to the email address you left with us.
Thanks once again for your feedback. We will do our best to redeem your faith in us and look forward to the opportunity of serving you again with better service and products. Wish you a nice day!