One of the best resort hotels I have stayed. Beautiful location with amazing views. Huge room with huge bathroom. Very high on service standards, this is one amazing hotel. I stayed here for a week during April 2012 on a business trip.
This is the place to stay in Suzhou. Very friendly staff, nice service and comfortable to the core. I am a vegetarian, so the hotel would prepare some veggie stuff for me everyday. Poepl speak good english here, so no problem in communicating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regalia Resort & Spa (Li Gong Di, Suzhou) is the first small exotic resort in Suzhou. It is located in Li Gong Di, a high-end leisure district set across a series of islands within Jinji Lake, about 30 minutes drive from the Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway entrance and 15 minutes drive from downtown Suzhou. From the moment guests step inside the lemongrass-scented resort lobby they are transported to a Southeast Asian-style oasis, different shapes of sandstone Buddha statues and elephants are the most typical elements to attract their eyes and hearts. The special architectural design, lush tropic garden and the breathtaking view of Jinji Lake are the best interpretation of leisure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Regalia Resort & Spa Ligongdi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regalia Resort & Spa (Ligongdi) Hotel Suzhou
- Regalia Resort And Spa (Ligongdi)
- Regalia Hotel Suzhou