Book In Advance
Tours from Suzhou Elite Transfer tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Suzhou Elite Transfer
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2018

I'd like to leave feedback about my trip yesterday: driver was waiting at the Exit as advised; he was friendly and well presented; he drove considerately and did not exceed speed limit; car was clean and well presented; good service and reasonably priced. I will have no hesitation using your company again and will recommend your service to my friends and colleagues.

2  Thank Hilary J
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We are extremely grateful to Suzhoutransfer, and in particular to Lily, for making our journey so comfortable and easy. Lily took care of every detail with a dedication that goes well beyond what can be expected from an agency. She went much more than the extra mile to help us and give us good advice. She took care of verifying that the program we had envisaged was realistic and that we would get in time to the places where we needed to go (airport for instance!). We had the opportunity to meet her personally and we were really impressed and touched by her kindness. Communication was very easy because she speaks excellent English. She was in constant contact with us to verify that all was in order and that things worked well. The driver was also kind and always on time and smiling. We found the quality/price to be excellent. We will certainly book again through Suzhoutransfer when in the Shanghai area, and we will spread the word among our friends.

1  Thank viaggiando
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I booked Suzhou Elite Transfer Suzhou for taking me from Pudong airport to Suzhou and back a couple of days ago and every thing went smooth. No waiting for the driver a fast and save driving on both trips. Will book them again on my next trip.
Winfried

1  Thank Wirife
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I highly recommend this company's service. The driver they sent is very polite and he provided me a smooth and comfortable trip from Shanghai Airport to Suzhou & Wuxi factory. I will definitely be using the service again in the future.

1  Thank PerIva1966
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Having made numerous trips to China over 20 years, I learned from experience that simple things may often prove difficult for westerners in China. I had not travelled to Suzhou in about ten years. My wife and I arrived in Suzhou from Zhengzhou via Hongqiao Airport and using the High Speed train that departs from the nearby train station. A struggle with luggage.
Getting from Suzhou to Pudong airport is much more complex. One either faces a journey of several stages or a longer more direct route. Trip Advisor shows this is a common query.
Suzhou Elite Transfers is the best option. They offer the most cost competitive service for a direct transfer from your hotel to your required departure terminal at Pudong.
Not only that, Suzhou Elite Transfers has an outstanding service ethic. We originally booked for a 7:30pm pick up. On the advice of local friends in Suzhou, we changed it to a 4:00pm pickup as likely traffic would make the trip longer. Easily fixed. We were then advised by a more experienced local that 4:00pm would result in rush hour in Suzhou and Saturday evening traffic in Shanghai. With great embarrassment, I had to again request a change of depature time to 7:00pm. This was the time that Lily at Suzhou Elite Transfers had initially recommended. But she graciously changed again and finalised the time as we then requested.
Our driver, Liu was also very helpful. He got us there safely in two hours and assisted with bags -- even fetched a baggage trolley when we arrived at Pudong.
I could not fault their service and would highly recommend them. A quick shop around shows they are price competitive but providing first class service. Many, many thanks Lily and Liu.

2  Thank PerthDavidH
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Our flight was delayed for nearly 3 hours but luckily there is no extra charge for the waiting time. Driver Wang helped us put our luggages in the trunk. We are grateful to him for the safe & stable transfer on July 5th. :-)

2  Thank PeterB10717
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Many Thanks for your company.

I booked about 50 minutes before my departure in Suzhou by phone.

A driver and a 5-seat VW Passat sedan were sent at requested time, which is really fast.

I'm impressed by your efficient work.

Andreas