Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewswanda plazabig malltea and coffee making facilitiesnews channelsin room wifihotel is greatan iron and ironing boardmountain viewwestern style foodspeak good englishan upgradethe hotel is cleanrooms are bigbusiness triploungefeastchina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Smooth checking in process and room was very neat and clean. Size of room is big. I visited during the H7N9 bird flu period and was reminded that they do not serve poultries when i had my dinner at the japanese restaurant. It is located just opposite the Wanda Shopping
plaza so there are even more food varieties.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Philip K, General Manager at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

Warm Greetings from Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel !

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel during your recent visit to Wuxi and your compliments on our guestroom and staff service. I am glad to know that you had an enjoyable experience with us.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel soon !

Reviewed 20 May 2013

neat and clean, they actually had a record of my booking and check-in was most efficient. No-smoking is enforced! nicely furnished room, mini bar very reasonably priced, Hey its really quite good - and Wuxi also is interesting. Negatives - food in the Japanese restaurant was delicious, but service was desultory so the "all you can eat" is really "all we can be a..d bringing you". Concierge and lobby people went out of their way to be nice to me though. Overall very good, I would go back really. I marked sleep quality down as somehow I heard all the goings on in the corridor

Room Tip: may as well face the mountain
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mightymark9
Philip K, General Manager at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Warm Greetings from Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel !

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel during your recent visit to Wuxi and your compliments on our service quality and guestroom decoration. However, I am disappointed to learn of your experience at our Miyabi Japanese restaurant service and the guestroom sound-proofing. I would like to apologize for the events you described in your comments.

We will strive to improve our associates’ training to equip our restaurant associates with the necessary skills to perform their job to meet our guests’ expectation and enhance our guests’ dining experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Absolutely civilized, with a great zen atmosphere in the smoker's bar area, very polite and English speaking staff. The food in the Chinese restaurant upstairs has some delicacies that are really worth of trying to taste (shrimp with orange sauce) and some of them Not... Iced water sometimes hard to find but they try enough to get it for you... The area has a shopping mall close by and a Starbucks to get the coffee you might like to taste for a change...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Philip K, General Manager at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Warm Greetings from Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel !

Thank you for sharing the nice moments at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel. I am so glad to hear that the lobby lounge, Chinese food selection and staff service exceeded your expectations. We strive to provide every guest with memorable experiences.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

This is a great international hotel in Wuxi - I stayed here for business, but if I was ever in Wuxi for travel I'd see if hey have any good room rates. Everything was spot-on - great service, fruit plate waiting in room, clean, beautifully decorated rooms, good and not too pricey room service menu, great breakfast buffet. One of the best Sheratons I've stayed at in China. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Philip K, General Manager at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Warm Greetings from Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel !

Thank you for sharing the nice moments at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel. I am so glad to hear that the hotel room, breakfast selection and staff service exceeded your expectations. We strive to provide every guest with memorable experiences.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

As it was my first time in China, I'm really impressed!
They did everything to make my staying everyday better.
Room is extremely clean and confortable.
Wi-fi access made everything easier for me.
Also, hotel is located near by Wanda Plaza, and you can find all kind of stores there.

I'd like to thank to all staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Philip K, General Manager at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Warm Greetings from Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel !

Thank you for sharing the nice moments at Sheraton Wuxi Binhu Hotel. I am so glad to hear that the staff service and room facilities exceeded your expectations. We strive to provide every guest with memorable experiences.