“Beautiful and Amazing”
Review of Conrad Dalian

Ranked #8 of 1,221 Hotels in Dalian
Reviewed 29 October 2013

When we reach Conrad Dalian we was amazed with the Grand Chandelier,The Grand Painting,The 4 Horses and the high gloss Italian Marble all over the Hotel. It was just "WOW"!!! The room was very nice, comfortable and very clean,we were facing the amazing view of Dalian Bay. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous speak very good English and very Knowledgeable about Dalian.The bar had a live band and really nice. The restaurant had a nice breakfast buffet,very good Japanese Restaurant on the 2nd floor,they have the best Green Tea Dessert and the Waiter Leo did a amazing job.Overall, a very nice stay. I will definitely stay in Conrad Dalian again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments of both facilities and service. I will certainly share them with the team, especially the comments about Leon our waiter who will be very motivated. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon. Thank you once again for the wonderful review.

There are newer reviews for Conrad Dalian

Reviewed 22 October 2013

A gem in Dalian. The hotel is very luxurious with beautiful and tasteful decorations. The staff we encountered were very attentive and pleasant, ensuring all our needs were well taken cared off. We loved our corner room which was spacious and had a great view of the city and sea.
Keep it up and we look forward to staying with you again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. You are the reason that drives us to constantly improve ourselves and provide exceptional service to our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon. Thank you once again for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

All the employees at the Conrad where very pleasant and professional and their English was impeccable. I found the property to be first class; everything was in order and working. However the wired internet and Wi-Fi was extremely slow brought me back to the days of dial up. I stayed at the Conrad 3 nights; room was clean, private, and quite. Sheets were very good, towels could have been thicker. Buffet breakfast on the first two days was very good the last day the food was cold.

If I am ever back in Dilian I will definitely look into staying at the Conrad again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. With regards to your comment on food for your last day breakfast, I sincere apologize for the inconsistent food temperature. As for the WIFI connection, please be advised that we are continuously working with our provider to improve the smooth internet experience for our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

One of my new favorite places to stay.
Who knew that the little town (only 3.5MM) of Dalian could have such a great property? The pictures do not do the place justice. The staff was wonderful, lounge was spacious and very well appointed. Rooms are oversized, quiet, new, with a great view.

Breakfast was just OK, with an over reliance on oil soaked Chinese dishes, meat, eggs, and pastry. The fresh juice was a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldTraveller550
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments on both facilities and staff. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. We will certainly look into our breakfast and continuously provide more variety of light food choices for our guests. We appreciate your recognition and I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful Conrad hotel soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Conrad hotel is one of the best hotel i stayed in the world, i am sure that every one who visit the hotel and get the service should rate at excellent. in case any one rate different should have something wrong in giving correct class of service and quality thanks to management and staffs of Dallian Conrad hotel

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. We appreciate your recognition and I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful Conrad hotel soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Stayed at Conrad in Dalian. The room were amazing maybe partly because I was upgraded to a nicer room. Don't miss the breakfast and club level. Service is outstanding. Had more than one hotel staff at all times to fulfill my wishes. This property is fairly new and were not many guests at the hotel. Surrounding area (harbor area) is under construction and there is not much to walk to for now. Stayed at Kempinski Dalian next day which is in the city center. But, I strongly recommend Conrad if location is not must have for you. Cab fare is very cheap.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was delighted to read your wonderful comments regarding both our facilities and service. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. I agree with you that it will be a truly magnificent area of Dalian soon when the surrounding construction is completed. We appreciate your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful Conrad hotel soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I spent one night at the Conrad Dalian in June. The experience was excellent. Sumptuous property with marble in every corner close to the harbor and the Dalian exhibition center. The lobby is quite impressive with high ceiling and huge crystal chandeliers. My room was on the 35th floor. Very spacious, well appointed with 55'' flat-panel TV, iPod dock, a large closet and a bathroom, again with marble everywhere. The bed was very comfortable. The only - minor - negative point was the limited number of international TV channels available: no French, Spanish or German speaking channels. Very efficient and professional service. Breakfast is very good but I would have expected a broader selection of Western food, especially bread and marmalade. However, I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel and to return on another trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was delighted to read your wonderful comments both on our facilities and service. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. We appreciate your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel in Dalian soon.