Conrad Dalian
US$106
US$94
US$80
US$73
New World Dalian Hotel(Dalian)
US$143
US$186
US$167
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
All reviewsthe executive loungesame buildingbeautiful hotelgeneral manageradjacent hiltonluxurious facilitiesconvention centerhotel servicespent one nightthe hotel offersf bbusiness tripluxurymarkusbrandchinaenglish
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Excellent hotel and excellent service . Great welcome from airport and then during check-in, very attentive staff . Loved the painting in the lobby of Conrad . Rooms of very high standard as well toilets , very modern , comfortable and luxurious . Service was very friendly and attentive .I went for a long walk outside of the hotel and Dalian is a beautiful city with lovely people . I loved Conrad service and will stay here again .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Tony M, Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Steven H,

Thank you for your gracious comments on your recent stay at Conrad Dalian. I am delighted
to hear that the product and the level of service lived up to your expecations. We all will look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Dalian.

on Behalf of GM Tony Marrinan
kind regards
Hamid Naseem
Director of Operations

Reviewed 24 December 2013

In the same building with Hilton , share all customers area with Hilton only except Lobby.Not so clean in room, bad room detail quality, bad service. Even you call for a reservation, the reception girl also works for Hilton, and made mistake for my booking. when i arrived, i found my reservation is not Conrad but Hilton, and no one would like to solve my problem. i only can call again and re-booked. My breskfast also in Holton, so why I should pay more money for Conrad Brand?!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Shao Nan W
Tony M, Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Dear Shao Nan W,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Dalian, and I apologize that from the start you
were not able to recieve a flawless Conrad experience starting from your reservation process to
cleanliness of your room and your breakfast experience. I have taken your feedback and will personally follow up with our team here. Rest assured we strive to provide a Conrad experience and during your stay we were not able to meet up to your expecations and for that I am regretful.
I will contact you to get the details so we can win your trust back and look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Dalian.

Kind regards
Hamid Naseem, Director of Operations , on behalf of General Manager, Tony Marrinan
hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I just love the feeling I get staying at this hotel. Expensive but the best service possible. I would stay here again and again on my trips to Dalian. The toilets are to be praised . Best in Dalian and I have stayed at them all.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your recognition and wonderful comments. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. You are the reason that drives us to constantly improve ourselves and provide exceptional service to our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

When we reach Conrad Dalian we was amazed with the Grand Chandelier,The Grand Painting,The 4 Horses and the high gloss Italian Marble all over the Hotel. It was just "WOW"!!! The room was very nice, comfortable and very clean,we were facing the amazing view of Dalian Bay. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous speak very good English and very Knowledgeable about Dalian.The bar had a live band and really nice. The restaurant had a nice breakfast buffet,very good Japanese Restaurant on the 2nd floor,they have the best Green Tea Dessert and the Waiter Leo did a amazing job.Overall, a very nice stay. I will definitely stay in Conrad Dalian again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments of both facilities and service. I will certainly share them with the team, especially the comments about Leon our waiter who will be very motivated. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon. Thank you once again for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

A gem in Dalian. The hotel is very luxurious with beautiful and tasteful decorations. The staff we encountered were very attentive and pleasant, ensuring all our needs were well taken cared off. We loved our corner room which was spacious and had a great view of the city and sea.
Keep it up and we look forward to staying with you again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. You are the reason that drives us to constantly improve ourselves and provide exceptional service to our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon. Thank you once again for the wonderful review.