“Decent hotel in the development zone.”
Review of Infine Hotel

Infine Hotel
Ranked #13 of 1,214 Hotels in Dalian
Hong Kong
“Decent hotel in the development zone.”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Spent one night here for business in the early June.

Actually I flew from HK to Dalian in the evening and when I got there it is already 10:00.
At the time I was told the shops are mostly closed and I ate my dinner at the restaurant.
(I was told the next day in fact there are many shops still opening just at the next block)
The meal is okay, the price is quite cheap and the food is eatable.

After the meal upon entering the room I was amazed.
It is actually quite nice. The decor is not bad. However the room is quite small.
Internet came free and the speed is okay.
The bathroom is nice too. The bed is comfortable and just couldn't find anything wrong with the room.

The next day I was also told this hotel is the best hotel in the area and it is quite cheap in my opinion(just 570RMB).
So if you are looking for a hotel in this area, dont hesitate, just book it already.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This is the perfect hotel for business trips to Dalian. Rooms are a fine size and contain all you will need for your stay. The main Restaurant is excellent value for breakfast and dinner and I would recommend the evening buffet. There are also separate Chinese and Japanese restaurants if you want something different. The location is pretty good within 10mins walking distance to malls and markets.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dalian
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I am temporarily living at the Inn Fine (Yínfān Bīnguǎn 银帆宾馆) until I find my own home in the DDA, and it's been a highly pleasant stay. My temporary home is a 'business' room on the 8th floor, which comes with free high-speed internet and a bathtub from which, if you like, you can watch TV through the glass partition. The room is clean as can be and the staff friendly and attentive. I asked for an ironing board and iron, which I can keep in the room during my stay. A neat little detail - every early evening, a fuwuyuan hand-delivers a small card with the weather forecast and two mints. A breakfast buffet to kick-start the long workday is included; I have not eaten here beyond breakfast as hotel meals are too pricey for me and there are cheaper alternatives surrounding the hotel, and I haven't "tested" the other facilities yet; right now I really don't need much more than that bathtub when I get home!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Scotland UK
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I found this hotel to be of a high standard. The staff are attentive and helpful. The room I was assigned was a business one and was very nicely decorated, the bathroom had a stand alone shower. I specifically had asked the hotel, prior to my arrival for a non smoking room, as I had read other traveller reviews. If you are a non smoker, I would recommend this as the corridors do have a smell of smoke. The buffet breakfast is excellent and accomodates most tastes. My only dissapointment was the swimming pool, I thought this was encompassed within the Hotel, but it is actually a leisure club attached to the Hotel, it was very busy and I didn't use the faciclities. However, that said I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are a non smoker, ask the Hotel, prior to your arrival for a non smoking room.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Inn Fine is a very nice Chinese style hotel. The rooms are standard and nicely decorated. Very large beds and with a nice bathroom. Strangely my towels smelled like matches but other amenities were fine. Western breakfast buffet available with many options (including Chinese breakfast if you prefer).

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Dunboyne, Ireland
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I found this to be a very nice hotel, my room was on the 3rd floor, and I think that it was a business room. It was very spacious, and comfortable. I had no problems with my shower, or with the floor flooding like other reviewers have said. There is more Japanese influence in Dalian compared to other Chinese cities, hence the Japanese style toilet seat.

The food was excellent, although I did not always get what I was expecting, but this is China. The buffet was quite busy and had a good selection. I visited the Japanese restaurant a couple of times and found it very good, so too was the Chinese restaurant, although the food is quite local and different that in other Chinese cities. Also, be careful, I ordered shark fin soup and never noticed the price, it was VERY expensive, so check the prices. The staff in the restaurants do not have very good English, but were extremely helpful, and tried very hard to please. It was nice to be treated so well by the staff.

The staff were very helpful in getting taxis and helping with translation for the taxi drivers.

There are 2 bars, one on the level 1, and the other on level 2. I visited the one on level 2 once, it was cheaper to drink from the minibar. I think the drinks were overpriced, and it seemed to be some kind of hostess bar, which would come from the Japanese influence. I don't like hostess bars, so instead I drank from the minibar, which was also expensive, but cheaper than the hotel bar. The downstairs bar is not as expensive.

Outside there seems to be a good selection of shops and restaurants, I personally did not visit any of them.

Overall this is a nice hotel, and I enjoyed my stay, I would stay there again. I had no problems at all, other than the bar prices.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Stayed in Inn Fine Hotel for 5 days. Nice decorations throughout the whole hotel. Nice cozy room with a see-through glass panel of the toilet. Was surprised they had a bidet in the toilet! Very nice room service food! Don't really like the choices and food of the breakfast thou. Overall, the hotel is very good and the services provided by the staffs are excellent. Thou they are having makeover currently, there wasn't much noises made. They even bring up slips of notes to let stayers know what weather to expect the next day!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business