Stayed at this hotel during a trip with an exec MBA program. We had a great time; had no problems with this hotel. It has a bar in the hotel, and they treated us well. The siteseeing near here was great, and we enjoyed wandering the streets seeing dumpling shops and back alleys full of restaurants and shops. Good to see a city with some contrast to Beijing/Shanghai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jinan City Center is located in the city center of commercial and tourist area with luxury branded Guihe Shopping Center on F1-F5 and next to Parc 66, Shimao Plaza and Quancheng Road. You could experience the Spring City charming scenery by walking to the No. 1 Spring Under Heaven – Baotu Spring, one of the three most famous scenic spots in Jinan – Daming Lake and one of the four largest spring groups – Heihu Spring, historical culture old street – Qushuiting Street, special snack street – Furong Street, and street restoring ancient ways – Kuan Hou Li or taking a city moat tour by gaily-painted pleasure-boat. Hotel does feature 366 well pointed rooms and suites, Café L6, Beef Connoisseur French Restaurant, and Rooftop Garden, large pillar less Ballroom and 11 function rooms. 7th floor atrium lobby with roof glass skylight to let fresh air and natural light in, Rooftop Garden with a panorama view overlooking the Spring City charming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Jinan City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Jinan City Hotel Jinan
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Jinan
- InterContinental Jinan City Center Shandong, China