“If you are driving west on I78, get off at exit 18...”
Review of Miller's Tavern - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miller's Tavern
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 6 May 2012

... before you even get off the exit ramp, you will be at Miller's. Here you can get a few beers at reasonable prices, decent food at very good value, and - if you like very thin crust pizza - this is your place. In previous review, I wrote that the place had gone upscale. That was a bit of a stretch. This is a bar that serves food. Just that simple. I made my comment because it used to be just a bar - that served pizza. Last visit we had a cajun chicken salad, chicken wings, and a cheese steak. All were average to good. Next time, burgers - they looked great going by.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

The pizza is always the best thin crust around and the atmosphere is quite unique.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

can't say anything about the food, they didn't care to serve us.

Reviewed 26 August 2011

Have stopped there a few times food has always been good and service friendly. If you like thin crust pizza its the place to go to in the area.

Reviewed 17 February 2011

Sorry gang, the food is awful here. The pizza is like cardboard. We ate half of it and stopped. I should have sent it back or insisted on a refund. I'll never go back.