“Day spent well”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$75.00*
and up
All Inclusive Private Day Tour of Chengdu Old...
Ranked #16 of 314 things to do in Chengdu
Reviewed 18 June 2018

was a great to experience this ancient street. II t had all foods street to restaurants. Its worth a days visit

1  Thank Avinash K
Write a ReviewReviews (2,550)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"tea house"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I visited as part of a group tour and didn’t have high hopes. However I was very pleasantly surprised and it is one of my few regrets about the tour of China I did that I didn’t get to spend longer here.
The little shops/ stalls had genuinely nice craft items at very reasonable prices and even for the picky eater, there were enticing looking food stands.
I bought some really nice ceramic coasters, postcards and panda magnets and was also able to buy stamps.
The area has a fun, holiday atmosphere and feels very safe. There is a Starbucks at the entrance if you want a sit down snack/ coffee.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Jinli Shopping Street is a small network of narrow streets with small shops selling crafts and Chengdu tourist wares as well as many stalls selling street food. Prices are very cheap by western standards. Food is very good if you don’t mind eating standing up. Turnover is brisk.

There are a few sit down cafes selling similar food but nothing too fancy. I’m a huge fan of Chengdu street foods so I love I can get everything in one place.

There are a few nice photo ops with some of the renovated older buildings.

It’s worth a short stop and spend and hour here walking and looking around.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

It opens at 10am everything you can think off, its a small allyway with lots of chiese tourist gifts haggle sometimes your lucky sometimes its a fixed price
Food of every discretion street food be careful of what you eat,everything from horse, rabbit to fried locus if your not careful would I buy oh did I buy buy and buy
It was packed crowed, hold on to your Camara and bags

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We had investigated the wide and narrow alleys, and this is close by. We needed a nice cool drink as it was a hot day, and found a nice, cold, air conditioned bar to sit in for a while. There are a lot of shops, lots to see and lots to do. It is noisy and a lot of hustle and bustle. I loved it.

Keep an eye on where you are and where you are going, I think it would be easy to get lost.

We even had our picture taken with some Lama's (female monks)

A real experience