“Pizza pizza”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
“Pizza pizza”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Love Mike's. Some really original pizzas, artisan style and friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend the buffalo pizza, or the red riding hood. Pizzas are all hand made too. Just wish they offered delivery to my area for lunch. Also, the review below me went to some other restaurant, not Mike's! Not a clue where he/she went, but there's no way someone went to Mike's and didn't get the service they wanted in English or Chinese! Go Mike's

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Alex B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sanya, China
“Best Pizza in Chengdu”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Seriously the best pizza in Chengdu. Handmade at the time you order. The Mad Buffalo is LEGIT and so is the Goldilocks! I'm outside of the delivery range but it's worth a ride on my e-bike to pick it up. It's light years better than Pizza Hut and Papa Johns. The dine-in experience is a little tricky because of the limited space and during the summer it gets HOT in there...but, for delivery or carry-out, there is NEVER a hesitation for me and my family. I love it!

Cameron

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank cgstrange
Stockholm, Sweden
“They were real lifesavers.”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed in chengdu for awhile and it was always comforting to know that Mike and his wife were working hard and always there. Mike's wife always answered the phone in English, and the deliveries were always at my door in the time they promised. They saved my address so I only had to tell them where I lived once. The pizza is better fresh from oven, but the place is small.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank TheBigSvensk
Rathangan, Ireland
“go here for Pizza”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Small restaurant but very nicely decorated, very pleasant staff, totally epic pizza, they really do it well. this place deserves the top rating it has with trip adviser

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank littleemperor
Mikes_Pizza_Kitchen, Owner at Mike's Pizza Kitchen, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting your family and I'm stoked that you like our pies. Thanks again.
Shanghai, China
“Great pizza coming out of an unassuming little place”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Heading to Mike’s for the 1st time, I wasn’t expecting much, having grown up in Connecticut where the global standard for pizza excellence is found in Little Italy on Wooster St, New Haven. Then when I saw how small the place was, I actually started to wonder if I had made a mistake going there, but for not turning back, I was rewarded with the best pizza I’ve had anywhere in Asia. The dough, cheese, toppings were all good & fresh, and the end product was mouth-watering, really. Still tasty the next day cold, so be sure to order a size bigger than you can eat. Cool little place and staff is very friendly too. I also recommend calling ahead to make sure they’ll be open when you get there, as their hours are not so typical. English or Chinese language, no problem. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank tkrystock
Hey New Haven,

It's awesome to get such a great compliment from a New Haven resident who cares about pizza. We do the best with what we have here, and while I know I can't compete with Wooster St. I'm really glad that you were happy with your pie.

Thanks again.