Chengdu Airport Hotel
  • Pool
US$77
US$67
Orbitz.com
All reviewsinternational terminalfree shuttlean early morning flightsecurity checkairline staffcars honkingstandard amenitiesnext morninginternational standardschinese restauranthot showerbeautiful roomluxurious hotelbreakfast spreadbreakfast was excellenta great staycomfortable beds
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Luxurious and very well thought out design in the room. Very impressive for a Chinese hotel - doesn't even feel like you are staying in a Chinese hotel!
Shuttle services to/from the airport. If only I can stay there longer, but there is no need for me to stay at an airport hotel with no other facilities around except for the airport.
Can you move to the city center?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Stayed for a night. Room are clean with the basic amenities. Breakfast nothing to shout about. Location wise is good if you arrived late or need to catch an early flight. There are shops and restaurants nearby where you can roam about.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Allantanbl
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

I booked this room at short notice but still got a good price. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Even though I arrived late and went to dine at 9:30 after dinner service had finished I was still able to eat. They relabelled the buffet and even reopened the grill to cook a really good steak.

The room was very nice and even though it overlooked the airport was very quiet. It was a very comfortable and I enjoyed a bath after a long week in a provincial town.

The minibar was good with some very nice Trappist style Belgian beers.

The breakfast was ok. A good mix of Asian and Western.

I will definitely be using this hotel when I return to the Sichuan region next year.

Tip for kiwis and aussies, the plugs won't work with a 2 pin plug - they are locked without the 3rd ground pin.

The shuttle to the bus was very handy and left as required, rather than on the 1/2 hour.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We picked this hotel because it was "the best at the airport", and would need the advertised 24 hour room service. We arrived around midnight having been impressed by the fact they sent a minivan with 2 staff to collect us from T2 (advertised shuttle bus dudn't exist), and were told we could order room service from a menu. Having checked in, we found there was no menu, nor in fact in the whole hotel. The minibar was empty, and on enquiring about food at reception were told after a number of calls that all they could offer was noodles and dumplings, no drinks. Even for the Chinese, after a long day you want more choice than that. Apart from the bellboy who came to pick us up, nobody on duty spoke a useful amount of English, but we made clear we were checking out immediately. We went 20 minutes downtown to the Shangrila where we had a full room service menu, a full minibar and a great welcome. It was also only RMB300 ($40) more. Unless you bring your own food and drink, don't stay here.

Room Tip: In another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve Y
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My 6:50 to Korla cancelled after flying 24hrs via Hong Kong from Houston

With the restaurant not open the night staff shared tea and good humor with me then checked me. Gave me free Internet accesc before I checked in .

Absolutely great help at a time of confusion

Would recommend just on their can do friendliness

Stayed: August 2013