“Thanking Sky for getting the whole family to the heart of Chengdu!”

Chengdu Panda Apartment
Ranked #16 of 2,713 Hotels in Chengdu
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is my second stay here. Sky recognised us and he was able to pinpoint the children..He has a terrific memory as he remembered the names of my 4 children from the family photo I showed him in February. My children had a nice time in Chengdu as Sky helped them to plan the perfect trip and get off the beaten track. He helped them to uncover local secrets that made their trip unique. The rooms were clean and cosy. From the splendour of the posters to the panda themed decorated room, Chengdu Panda Apartment has the power to enthral even the most tired , jet lagged travellers. Thanking you for your hospitality, Sky. We also liked the contribution from the management to the Panda reservation centre for the thoughtfulness and loving kindness showned to the pandas.

Room Tip: If u are travelling as a family , asked for rooms on the ninth floor, as there are 3 great rooms nex...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Chengdu Panda A, Guest Relations Manager at Chengdu Panda Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2014

Hi Dear Gan, we are very happy to have you staying with us again! Thank you so much of your support and great awesome review. We are looking forward and welcome you back to Chengdu and to stay here with us again! Take care and be well & happy always!

There are newer reviews for Chengdu Panda Apartment

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed two days with my wife in this hotel and checked out few hours ago. The first night was not bad but last night was a nightmare. My neibour (room 901), a man who claimed he is Taiwanness, made big noise with two girls over night. I talked to him on 1:30am and 2:00am and he finally stopped but I cannot sleep any more. TV was not working properly and the rooms got some bad smell.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Xiaofeng_Wu

Thanks for review. We really appreciate that! We will be more careful and advise our guests on this!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Very friendly, helpful and professional staff. The panda themed room (it's super cute) was very comfortable, bright and quiet. We'll definitely stay in this hotel if we visit Chengdu again. We'll highly recommend this hotel to our friends and family who happens to visit Chengdu.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tanaka M
Chengdu Panda A, Guest Relations Manager at Chengdu Panda Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

I Still remeber the night, we went out together, have some beers, explore Chengdu, enjoy the fresh air, hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This is my second visit. This time is with my family. Great service from Sky again. Very attentive. N their rooms are decorated with flowers. More panda posters. Great job. N he treated me n my family free chinese steamed buns. Clean rooms as usual. N we ordered a pick up service this time. As we have 3 person with lots of luggage. Great n professional driver and car. Comfortable. Smooth n safe journey straight to the apartment.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Benjamin D

My beloved friend,

Thanks for your review, I am very happy I can see you again.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

overall experiece was great. clean cozy comfortable spacious room. n they are located near to peoples park metro. just a few mins stroll away. the owner speaks good english. n was very helpful and attentive. we actually stay in other place nearby. but that place was bad and overpriced. so we left and found this hotel nearby using tripadvisor. as they ranked on 1st page with good reviews. so i decided to give it a try. well. they did not let me down. chengdu panda apartment was great compared to the previous place. SKY was helpful during my stay. n a talkative guy too. haha. overall. this place is great with clean rooms. affordable rates. awesome location n easy to find. n they contribute effort to save panda with their One Stay. One Care ..donation to help conserve the cute pandas. well recommended to everyone.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank enson l
Chengdu Panda A, Guest Relations Manager at Chengdu Panda Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you very much, From now on, you can borrow the metro card from Sky(Free). He will be kind enough to lend to you. And sometimes, there will be some left over amount from previous guest.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We felt welcome in this cosy atmosphere.The staff are friendly speak enough english to help you find your way in Chengdu. Great location too in this big city of chengdu. Really close to some popular must see tourist spots. we will definitely come back

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MngL100

Thanks a lot, Now we will start work with some local travel agency, for next time, the travel plan can be tailored to better meet your request.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Comfortable. Great location and friendly owner. A new hotel with a great location.
The owner and staff were helpful and gave me and my husband lots of tips on how to go around in Chengdu. Near to many tourist attractions like Broad and narrow alleys, Jinli, etc.
The rooms were clean and cozy. And Sky was very accomodating to our requests and readily answered our questions. Thanks alot. He really make our trip to Chengdu and China an unforgettable one. Oh, by the way, their rooms have some panda touch. And they will donate some amount from our room fees to Chengdu Panda Breeding and Research Centre.What a great way to help to preserve and conserve China's panda. Well recommended and we will definitely come back to stay with them again

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GAN L

Dear GanL, Thanks for ur review, It's our honor to receive customer like you, you are such a friendly guest I've ever met in my life, I hope you really enjoyed the time here with us in Chengdu, China.