“If you value your health, AVOID!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eddie Confetti's Boardwalk Bagels & Subs
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Asbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 December 2009

Have been here a few times and twice now I have gotten sick from their food! First time I had pasta salad and shortly after eating I had horrible stomach pains and was on the toilet for quite some time! I understand these things can happen anywhere, and after about a month later I was back, this time I ordered a sandwich. Not long after eating this sandwich that had lettuce, tomato and several cheeses I vomited! Needless to say I will not be going back there nor recommending the place. I have a feeling that they keep their food longer then they should, allowing it to spoil...I can't possibly see them making fresh everyday considering this deli is on located on a dead boardwalk in Asbury Park. GROSS!!!!!

1  Thank thesickdelish