US$99
US$205
Hyatt.com
All reviewsroom was cleannightlifewifilocationbreakfast
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Hotel is located in the center of everything, right next to it you can find a restaurants and bars, and there are convenient stores nearby. Our bathroom sewer was clocked and it took more than 20 minutes to get warm water from the shower. Electricity did not work and powers kept shutting off even when we had our card in the rooms card reader. Our rooms "view" was a metal balk covering the whole window. Breakfast was good with a lot of varieties. I wouldn't pay too much for this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for view from the window. Otherwise you won't get any
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Ok I have some specific reasons to give it 5 stars.
Location is great , just walk 2 mins and you are in the best nightlife of the town.
7 to 10 mins walk from 2 subway stations, on the main road.
Staff is not great at English but some of them are very helpful, received my parcel from Shenzhen and I got it safely after 2 days as I was in yiwu that time.
Breakfast is quiet good, meaning a pure vegen could only enjoy bread, fruits and juices but what all I tried was good.
Clean rooms and bathrooms and everything provided in room was clean and good.
It's very cold here so the heaters also working absolutely perfectly.
All in all a lil expensive but with luxury I got I might pay the price and stay here again in my next visit.
Tianyi square is just 10-13 mins walk and I am sure if you walk that way you will enjoy it. The bridge and the lights around are very pleasant.
Safe hotel with everything in line. With all my experience in travelling this is a win win deal

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2017

If you want to visit Ningbo the city this is the place for you. The hotel is at the center of everything inside the city and a 10mins walk from the subway station. They have good overall offering.

The breakfast is nice with balanced Western and Chinese food. If you come at 7am you would be able to get fresh cooked egg, but no coffee. There are convenient stores all around the place and restaurants with various tastes, even two halal restaurants at a proximity.

The hotel is in a busy area but the room is well isolated from sound so it is very quiet unless you want to open the window for some reason. The WiFi is always working, but is slow as hell and goes into almost no internet mode each day before mid-night. In the room, there are lots of stuff that you would be charged for if used so be careful in defining what is free and what’s not or you can easily run through couple of hundred CNYs per day.

There are almost no smiles at this hotel, to the point that the only smile I got from receptionists was when I checked out after two weeks of staying there. This is except for room cleaning service staff who were very friendly and almost invisible, since I always got my room perfectly cleaned each time I head out. The laundry service is also excellent and efficient. Also no English, so come prepared by an offline translation app. Usually you need to pay CNY200, as a deposit when you first arrive even if you have booked online.

Room Tip: No English, Bad Internet, Bring an offline translation app to communicate
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2017

In this hotel I slept quite a few times, but I always forgot to write something. Therefore, now I wanted to apologize to the staff.The only small drawback of this hotel is that we can not sometimes have good agreement, because few speak English. But with many applications on the phone we all succeed. Sometimes the WiFi does not work right. But they are trying very hard and all quickly repaired. The location is excellent and around the hotel is a great choice of restaurants - Chinese and pubs with live music.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Curtains/drapes were so thin I was woken up by car headlights and by daylight. Complained and told this is your standard - not so in UK- Quality curtains that resist light
* The toilet dripped constantly -stop wasting money by allowing toilets to drip. i complained and was told it was ok
*The shower flooded the bathroom when I used it - refurbish the rooms and bathrooms
* No spare toilet roll was left in the room - always leave 2 toilet rolls
* The unsecure wifi kept on dropping so i couldn't maintain a connection - provide a secure wifi connection for guests
* Told by other colleagues bottles of water are left in the room - not mine and I was there for 6 nights -always ensure at least 2 bottles of water are left for each guest
* The lift doesn't stop at every floor, so I had to carry a heavy case down a flight of stairs - improve the quality of this hotel

I have to stay at the hotel again from Friday 2 of Sept for another 7 nights...:-(

Room Tip: I was put on floor 4