See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2012

the breakfast is good the staff member are very nice and smilling.
I only stay one night but i REALLY ENJOYED ONLY THE ROOM i HAVE GOT was not nice the bathroom very small.
don t take rooms finishing by 11

Room Tip: hello please don t take romm numbers finishing with 11 example 1211
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Dynasty hotel in wenzhou is one of the better hotels for international business travellers.

It is conveniently located at a junction which leads to a busy roads with many restaurants.

Since I am an Indian vegetarian, the reason I stick with this hotel always is , it is walking ditance from the only Indian restaurant in this city.

Although an hours drive form the airport, it was closer to all my business contacts.

However it is far from the party district near the waterfront. My local partner took me there and it was almost 30 minutes drive.

Its a 5 start hotel but slightly less luxurious than shangrila and holiday inn.

The rom rates were about 500RMB for a twin sharing executive room.

but ofcourse all hotel staff apart from the receptionists have great difficulty in understanding enlish. We had to resort to drawing our requirement on the pad or using animated gestures.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank umang86
Reviewed 7 December 2007

this is supposed to be an upmarket hotel and from the lobby you are lulled into a false sense of comfort, only to be greeted by the filthiest rooms i have seen for a hotel of this supposed standard. As part of a trade delegation all representatives were presented with rooms that left us speechless, the carpets were beyond dirty it would be much better if they just replaced them, one of our party a high prifile mayor was given a room which looked like someone had been assaulted , the white carpet was black and red and it was only after we insisted that the hotel general manager have look that apologies were given and a new but not much better room was found. get past the carpets and then you get to the hardest bed i have ever encounted at any hotel. I might sound a bit harsh but if you read my other reviews you will see i always give praise where due, best advise stay somewhere else as this represents poor value.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank glenroben
Reviewed 19 July 2007

Perhaps my best hotel experience in Wenzhou in 4 years of visiting here. Although I only stayed one night I was very happy. The room was clean and I believe recently refurbished. Breakfast was very good and I believe would cater to most western expectations (certainly in Wenzhou) I visted again later in my trip stayed in another hotel but had dinner here which also was good. I understand that there is a new hotel due to open in August 2007 but if that fails too satisfy I'll certainly be back to try the Dynasty again.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank China_Frequently
Reviewed 12 May 2007

I had to stay here two nights for work and although it was better than I expected, it was still not 5-star business hotel.

I think that I was staying in a renovated room because I did have free internet access at a computer supplied by the hotel in my room (talk about unexpected!!). The bed was rock solid though.

As one other reviewer noted, they could have replaced the pink bathroom fixtures. In addition, I thought it was strange how there was window looking into the bedroom from the bathroom...

The food was not Westernized one bit, and I had trouble finding something to eat for breakfast and dinner. I guess what can you expect when you are in mainland China, but with the influx of business travelers to this area, I thought that it would be better.

All in all, it was ok. The rooms and the bathroom weren't dirty, but they weren't immaculate either. It looks as if Sheraton just started breaking ground on a hotel almost next door, so when I am back for work, I think I'll try to stay there instead.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled on business