“Just another restaurant. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Cevichitos

Cevichitos
Ranked #213 of 397 Restaurants in Barranquilla
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Just another restaurant. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I had extremely high expectations for this place but they quickly disappeared for the following reasons. First let's start with place; its a really nice and small place, no more than 5 people can seat inside, and the bar chairs were kind of uncomfortable. The decor it was actually the best ive seen in awhile; Hd tvs, sword fish on the wall and the bar background looked top notch. Second We ordered the carbañolas and they looked great when they arrived to the table, then we took our first bite and it was completely frozen inside, all three, not what we were expecting. They took them back, refried them and of course they came back greasy and mushy not crispy like it is meant to be. The shrimp lasagna was ok, more sauce and cheese than shrip and pasta. THIS IS NOT the best sea food restaurant in Barranquilla.

Toronto, Ontario
“Best seafood in Barranquilla”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been to Cevichitos three times in 3 months and I absolutely love this place. Excellent service + amazing seafood = a 5 star rating. Do yourself a favor and if you are in Barranquilla, even for a few days treat yourself. I've had the Coctel Camaleon, Casuela de Mariscos (seafood stew), and the Lasagna de Camarones (shrimp lasagna) and every time I visit I order the best limonada de coco I've had in Barranquilla.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

the best place to relax, enjoy a cocktail and eat the best sea food in the Colombian Atlantic coast.

• Visited May 2013