“Comfortable Place for Lunch”

Crepes & Waffles S.A
Ranked #95 of 920 Restaurants in Cali
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped for lunch and found the food okay, the service a bit slow, and the ice cream delicious. I would go again because it is close to where I stay in Cali and is convenient but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to get there. They have many locationsin Cali.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I had salad bar and soup here. My vegetable soup was not good and I could not eat it but my husband’s spinach soup was good. Salad bar was satisfactory. Due to language barrier I was charged double price for salad bar since I did not know that they did not allow unlimited salad bars and I refilled my plate without knowing this. Our waitress was not very pleasant. She looked like as if she hated to do this job. I did not see any customer friendly waitresses here exept one. They need to improve their customer service.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We came here with a large group of people. It took a little while to get served but other than that everything was awesome.Every dish that we got was perfect. If you are ever here I would recommend you try it.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Went here with a group of about 8
Lovely table outside with friendly and attentive waitress. Excellent selections including juices and deserts.
Ask for the English menu if so desired. Makes for quicker comparison ordering .

Split checks offered and good value. Tips included

Reviewed 5 February 2018

As always this restaurant offers great service and food. Great for lunch and dinner, always busy but big enough not to wait too long for available tables