“Reservation not honored”

Hotel Boutique San Antonio
Ranked #22 of 94 Hotels in Cali
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Back in February, I made a reservation for three nights in this hotel for mid-August. Two days before my arrival I asked the hotel to arrange for transportation from the airport. They agreed to do so, but informed me that the employee who had accepted my reservation had made an error (the hotel was booked out for a wedding party). They did make arrangements to move me to another hotel (not of the same standard, in my opinion), but it would have been better if they had contacted me when they canceled my reservation, so that I would have had the option of finding other, preferable accommodation. So three stars instead of one, because they were pleasant and helpful at the last minute.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Limingde12

Reviewed 18 August 2012

A great place to stay in Cali with affable staff, a nice roof terrace, good breakfasts and cool location in Cali's San Antonio district.

Rooms were nice, lovely linen, great showers, nice interior design.

They struggled a bit with breakfasts with our group booking, but I am sure that for smaller groups then the place is perfect. We will definitely return with groups of otherwise.

Thanks San Antonio Boutique Hotel for a charming stay, look forward to returning soon

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank JohnnyBogota
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I just spent a week at the San Antonio Hotel. The hotel has ten rooms, a breakfast area and terrace on the roof. I had an excellent stay. The rooms are well appointed and clean. The architecture and decorations are great. The staff is excellent. I definitely recommend staying here. If you have a car, secure parking is just down the block. The neighborhood is in a great location and has many restaurants to choose from. I walked between my friends house about 7 blocks away as late as midnight and had no concerns. People are out sitting in front of their homes or walking back from their evening out.

Room Tip: The cook staff arrive around 5:30 am. Might here the activity if your a light sleeper and have a fir...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank joe r
Reviewed 4 July 2012

San Antonio Hotel Boutique is a charming hotel in the heart of historic Cali only blocks away from many great restaurants. The room I stayed in had two double beds, wifi, DirectTV and breakfast was included in the morning. The hotel staff were very friendly and helped us navigate the city the 3 or 4 days we were in town. I would definitely recommend this hotel to visitors in Cali!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank JoAnna H
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Though only there for one night, the hotel has a very welcoming environment and is a little oasis in the city. Service is impeccable and the room though simple very clean and inviting.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Sebastien v
Reviewed 11 January 2012

We stayed in this boutique hotel in December 2011. The service was great and we the San Antonio neighborhood. It is the colonial part of Cali with several good restaurants around.
The room was quite large with a nice terrace.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank antoniogi
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Stayed in this wonderful boutique hotel in July 2010. The service was good and the neigborhood is very colonial it actually dates back to the first neighborhood of the city of Cali. The rooms where big and the bathroom actually had hot water which sometimes is hard finding in Cali, trust me when I say this since my parents are from Cali. I would certainly recommend this hotel to couples..

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple