“Nice environment”

Ranked #5 of 89 Hotels in Cali
Quito, Ecuador
“Nice environment”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The receptionist Camilo was outstanding. Breakfast was absolutely delicious, eventhough the service there were not as good as in the other areas.
I visited the closest mall and other services.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Marlon C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Good morning HOTELSANMARCOS.

We are very really glad that you have taken the time for write a review about your stay witht us, for the Hotel Four Point By Sheraton Cali is very important to know it was and how enjoyable was your time.
It's a pleasure that you enjoyed the human talent and the restaurant. We are waiting for your early return for to provide memorable experiences.

Marlon Cortazar
Hotel Four Point By Sheraton Cali.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Korean first
Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I enjoyed my three stay here. I thought the hotel location was good because the hotel is located near the city center and within walking distance of Sexta Avenida, where there are many restaurants, bars and clubs. The Granada neighborhood is a short distance by taxi from the hotel. The front desk provides excellent service and the hotel staff is very friendly. The hospitality shown at the hotel is reflective of the friendliness and hospitality shown by people in Cali. While sitting at the bar, on my first day, talking to the bartender, one of the chefs from the restaurant and one of the security personnel came over and spoke at length with me. I have only encountered this type of friendliness in a few locations. My room was big. I didn't appreciate the size, until I reached my next destination in Cartagena. The room had a couch and balcony, which offered a nice view. Also, the hotel breakfast has a wide selection of food.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Marlon C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Mr. Adolph M.

It is a pleasure for us to read his review, makes us happy that his permanency in the hotel was an agreeable experience.

It is very gratifying for us who was enjoying the city for our location, in addition the facilities were offering to him a good sight. But what more makes us happy is that the human talent was to your height and the restaurant service had the variety that you need.

Thank you for taking the time to write this letter, this helps us to offer a better service.

Marlon Cortázar.
Community Manager.
Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Advertised like a 5 star hotel, there is nothing special about it. But a good option for a quick business trip. Very close to Club Colombia, located in a very busy area, not my choice to relax.
Tiny pool and sunbathing area on the roof deck.
Food is ok and service very good.

Rooms are nice, small and modern.

Price is below average, but you will get very good quality.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Marlon C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Mr JGVIANA

Thank you for taking the time to write about their experience on your business trip, is a pleasure for us have your opinion about restaurants, human talent of staff and location, this helps us to be in constant change.

We hope his soon return to provide an excellent service.

Marlon Cortázar
Hotel Four Point Sheraton Cali
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I liked the hotel and the people.

The room is really good, spacious and also has all amenities including self ironing for clothes.

Note that the place is relatively hot compared to Bogota. But the air-conditioning system was perfect. The breakfast had a nice spread. The hotel had agreed for a late checkout. Nearby there are many good eat outs.

The Airport drop was complimentary. Just check the timings and ensure that a seat is booked for the airport drop.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Marlon C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear DR_SRBABU

Thanks for taking time to write this coment, it's a plasure to read this review.
We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Knowing that wheather is hot in here, but we give the guest a good cooling air system, to make them feel more comfortable.

Hoping you to come back again for the more memorable experiences.

Marlon Cortázar
Cali, Colombia
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Beautiful hotel with a great staff. If you're in Cali and don't feel like going native, this is your hotel. The bar is great. Breakfasts is nice and simple. The staff is great. The rooms are very large and comfortable

Room Tip: They are all great.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Marlon C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear TimLLowe

It is a pleasure to read about your stay, but first of all thanking you for taking the time writing this review.
We are very glad that your time spent with us has been such a nice one. Whenever you want to come back, we will be waiting to attend you with all the best things that you loved when you came for the first time.

Marlon Cortazar.
Community Manager.
Colombia
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I came here for business. People in front desk is very polite and helpful, even takes a while for get checked in.
I got a room big and really nice.
Food in hotel is a little expensive but it is nice - I got the restaurant for Peru week.
Gym is small but OK.
Breakfast is good and included.
Also it has included service from/to airport which save you around $30 each way.
Hotel is nice located and beautiful.
However I was recommended to do not walk at night in my own, because safety concerns, but is nothing wrong with hotel or location, it is just the city.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Oscar G, Community Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Dear mr Juan_Alejandro

It is a pleasure to read such a nice review about your stay in our hotel and we are very glad that you'd had a memorable experience.
In the name of all the staff at the hotel I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write about the good things you enjoyed in your stay here with us.
We are hoping to have you as a guest again not only because we want you have a wonderful time but for you to get to know better this beautiful city.

Cordially,

OSCAR A. GARCÍA MORALES
Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Cali
Addis Ababa
Reviewed 13 December 2013

As it was my first trip to South America, I was not sure about the hotel. But at the moment I have arrived there I found the hotel very nice! I loved the rooms as well as the morning breakfast! In addition the reception has been helping me more than I expected to claim the luggage I have lost while flying Ethiopian Airlines to South Africa.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Oscar G, Community Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Good mornning Mr. Zerihun M

We have read your review about your stay in our hotel and found that was a very nice time that you enjoyed with us. It is a shame that you have lost your luggage traveling, but we feel really happy that our staff was helpfull with you.

We hope to have you as a guest again,

OSCAR A. GARCÍA MORALES