Cali Plaza Hotel
US$21
US$53
US$42
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2010

The Cali Plaza Hotel is great the maid service is wonderful the front desk is the best. If you go to Cali stay at the cali plaza hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ibgentle
Reviewed 26 November 2010

This was my first visit to Cali, and Colombia in particular. I chose Cali Plaza based on reviews I had found on the internet and due to the fact that the owner, Claude, is from the U.S. I arrived late at night and was greeted by the friendly staff even with my limited spanish. I was shown several rooms to choose from and setteled on an apartment with a balcony overlooking Calle 15. The room was spacious and clean and within 15 minutes Claude was there to greet me and give me a quick rundown on the area. I'm sure there are larger hotels in Cali with more amenities, but you will be hard pressed to find one where the owner personally comes to greet you in english. If I ever find myself back in Cali, I will definately be staying at Cali Plaza.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
5  Thank texgringo
Reviewed 25 November 2010

I recommend Cali Plaza Hotel if you are planning on visiting Cali. Is near nice coffee shops, fine dining and the bars of Sixth Avenue. The rooms are very clean and very inexpensive. Claude (owner) and his staff are the best! Rooms are clean daily and if you need anything they are there to assist you. A major plus for me, they speak English. Enjoyed my stay and will be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank Taneycomo
Reviewed 21 July 2010

This was my second trip to Colombia and my Only Hotel sat as I usally rent a condo.
The services they offered as an Apartment/Hotel made perfect sense for me as I have never been to Cali
Claude aand his staff are excellent and George the taxi driver was veru honest and did not over charge. The location is the best and The hot shower was a welcome change
AB

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank goask
Reviewed 22 March 2010

My stay at the cali Plaze was excellent. The staff are of an excellent breed. All polite and willing to help in all respects. I work in the hopsitality industry and as a manager for many years for Hotels and Resorts around the world I recommend this hotel. The rooms are standard and comfortable. Location is excellent if you enjoy the night club scene. I felt quite secure in the area and within the doors of the hotel. This is a city for the single individual. Resturants are numerous and the decor beyond comprehension. All have their own character. This is a very inexpensive playground. Enjoy! I will return.

Johnny