“If you like steaks, you'll enjoy these because they cook them like you want them cooked.”
Review of Lenos & Carbon

Lenos & Carbon
Ranked #21 of 820 Restaurants in Cali
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I took my wife to Lenos Carbon for her birthday because she is a meat eater. She really enjoyed the food like it was everything she wanted.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

we were in jardin plaza ... wow great food a little expensive but worth the price ..... great quality food you can taste the diffrence

Reviewed 3 February 2013

We love this place , the meat was delicious and my kids love the hamburgers they are huge very impress for the affordable prices was busy but we found a good table on the second floor ( air conditioned ) :) .

Reviewed 1 January 2013

The baby beef I ordered was simply outstanding, and I couldn't believe the affordable price. The side dishes (rice, potato, platanos maduros) were generally quite average, but I didn't care after taking a bite of that beef! They cooked that sucker exactly to my specifications and the taste was unbelievable. Yes, the location at Chipichape Mall is not ideal: it's an open air location so it can get hot in the afternoon and also noisy. However, even with long lines, the service was excellent. I'm more excited that there are now two locations in Bogota. In a country where the quality of the beef can be variable, this is easily the best value for steaks.

1  Thank polka party
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The baby beef is some of the best in town, always good and consistant. i have been there many times and I am never disappointed..................................................................