“Location, location, location!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stylish studio with private balcony!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Erica A
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I had a lovely stay at Cathy's place in Cartagena! The studio itself had A/C and WiFi that worked perfectly. It was also fun to take in the city and people watch from the balcony (the first night we were able to see a wedding parade as well as fireworks!). The Old City is bustling though so you may want to bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper.

But I can assure you, the location is the best part! We were able to explore so much of Cartagena by foot and it felt as if the apartment was in the center of the Old City. It was definitely the perfect place to rest up, especially midday. Being that it was very hot in February, cooling off in the A/C was amazing!

Additionally, her host Benjamin was so helpful when I arrived, answered all my questions, and even arranged a day trip for my boyfriend and I! Cathy was also very helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend staying at her place!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Mar 2017
Thank you so much, Erica, for the fantastic review! The location is definitely one of the best amenities of Los Balcones. And I can't forget Benjamin. Everyone just loves him. He is absolutely the greatest manager. Thanks again and please come back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing