“Third Time staying here - best place in Cartagena”
other travellers have booked this property
casa cartagena 2 027
DSC02420.JPG
DSC02417.JPG
DSC02385.JPG
Master Bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Abe A
“Third Time staying here - best place in Cartagena”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I have been to cartagena three times in the last three years, and all three times I have stayed here. I will definitely stay here again when I return.

The place is amazing. the pictures dont do justice. everything that you need is also nearby. Alan (the owner) is also great and a big reason why we return back to his place every time - he ensures you have everything that you need and more importantly, he looks out for you and your safety. Charlie/Raymond (the helpers) were also amazing and helped us out a lot whenever we asked.

If you going to cartagena, definitely stay here!

Travelling group: Friends
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the patio
Liked least: that my stay was not longer
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DC
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Management Response
2 Apr 2014
Thank you for your kind review ,Just to clarify that staff does not sleep on a bench .he was on the night shift and probably in a moment he felt tired and fell slept for a while ,this could happen when all guests are @ the house and in the rooms and all lights are off ,we really apologize for this inconvenience and we'll do our best to avoid this situation again ,thank you once more for giving us the opportunity to be a better host.

Kind Regards.

Chile
Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Obi C
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Posada Real was Fabulous Rental and Our Hosts were absolutely Amazing!! Highly Recommend it!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The house was awesome, brilliantly updated, gorgeous bathrooms, great air-conditioned rooms, free wi-fi, etc. Right in the middle of the city, you are walking distance from everything. Our hosts Allen and Charlie were incredible. They really introduced us to the city and made our stay fantastic. They catered to our every need and made sure we truly made the most of our time in Cartagena. I highly recommend staying at Posada Real or meeting Allen & Charlie while in Cartagena; they are the best hosts in the city! Also we were serenaded by the beautiful Bruno and dynamic Antonio... :) what lovely creatures.

I hope to return to Cartagena with my friends and stay at Posada Real with Allen again. It was an awesome house and great trip. Thank you so much Allen, Charlie, I hope to see you guys again in the near future. Obi C

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location & our hosts
Liked least: Wi-fi signal could be better
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MN
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing