“Great all around!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Di Silvio Trattoria
Ranked #18 of 661 Restaurants in Cartagena
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Romantic, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: The best of Italian pizza and pasta in the heart of Getsemani, Cartagena de Indias. Open tuesday to sunday from 18:30 to 23:30. If monday is a Holiday it remains open and we close the next day.
Hialeah, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great all around!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was lucky enough to have my family, who live in Cartagena, to have taken me there. From the decoration of the place to the the service to the food, was exceptional. We ordered various pizzas and a pasta, I must say that it was excellent (one of the best Italian foods that I've ever had). I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited May 2014

Panama City, Panama
“Excellent pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was very surprised to read that the previous reviewer didn't like the ravioli. Three of our party of five had it and loved it. The other two also had pasta dishes and were equally happy. Some of the pasta dishes e.g the ravioli come with a choice of three sauces [Alfredo, Pesto or Napolitana] so you can really mix and match. We shared two different types of bruschetta to start and these too were tasty. The setting is lovely - we were in the annex across the street from the original restaurant. The waiter was very friendly and helpful and the wine was reasonably priced.
We are"international friends" - two British, two American [one new York and one Boston] and one French and we all agreed that this was probably the best pasta we have eaten outside of Italy.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Although I found the pasta (ravioli) to only be OK, the pizzas are excellent, and so are the meat dishes. Across the street is a ruined building that no longer has a roof, with a large tree growing inside...and the restaurant has annexed it as extra seating space, sometimes with live music! I know that sounds like a serious minus, but it's actually a big plus, and very atmospheric. GO!

Visited February 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is a lovely restaurant - it looks great, the staff are friendly and the food is wonderful.

My husband had a meat pizza that was on the lightest crispiest topping, and there was lots of meat on the topping too, a really tasty pizza.

I had the puttanesca pasta and it tasted just like the ones I'd had in Italy - made with anchovies, garlic, a touch of chilli and olives and capers, I'd really recommend it.

Overall, a very good meal at a very reasonable price. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014
“Great italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Having been away for 6 months, I've been craving a good pasta and pizza place. This was perfect tasty with great service from martino, felt like being home. Reasonably priced at 70,000 per person with a couple of bottles of wine starter and main with coffee's.