“its closed down”

Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2014

What a shame but it is no more. I think it closed down a few years ago. It was kind of a cool spot and the service was ok but the food not so much

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Doesn't exist any more. Don't go. It shut down about a year ago. What more do I need to say? This is silly!

Reviewed 1 September 2012 via mobile

As said was quite quiet which made us sceptical despite the reviews however the sheer effort that went into the decoration made us think twice and we stayed. We had a few beers (best price in the city), ceviche - which we asked and was recommended and then ropa vieja. All very tasty and well presented. The staff were very pleasant and even offered to show us personally where the ATM was. Would recommend and will likely be back before we leave.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

I Really enjoyed myself there, they have cocktails 2x1 in any combination as you like Amazing! The Posta Cartagenera, best Black Beef i have tasted is made with beer and they put some "panela" to make a Bitter Sweat Taste Really Good, Beside the good Service And Nice Music Live Cumbian Among others... Its a really good place to realx and have a good time with your friends.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I've read several reviews of people saying the food wasn't that good and am wondering if they ate at the same restaurant I did. The food was fantastic and by far some of the best I had on my trip to Colombia. The cocktails were also excellent. I normally like to try new things while travelling and very rarely eat at the same restaurant more than once but the food was so good there I went back several times. The decor was very nice and I had no issues with the service at all. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for a fantastic restaurant is Cartagena.