It was just a fantastic experience to stay there: the kindness of the front desk, the beautiful historical building, the perfect location, the great view we had from our superior room. Thre front desk was very kind by bringing to our attention that foreigners to not have to pay for hotel taxes, as they are under a special tax regime. It was the only hotel in Colombia we stayed, that had the transparency and ethics to uprfront advising their guests and returning the money. It was an unforgetable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel