I had an amazing stay at this hotel. I had one of their beautiful two story/two bedroom suites which was fabulous. Two bathrooms (one upstairs, one downstairs) a great living-room, terrace, and table and chairs.
I knew that this hotel was one of the best in the city but it surpassed my expectations.
Its location is very good in front of a cute square where sometimes you can find musicians playing traditional Colombian songs.
Walking through the gardens is a beautiful experience. By the bar and restaurants they have a few toucans ready to pose for your pictures!
This hotel is the perfect combination of luxury and tranquility. I will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel